Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

hoss20

...and a big "You're Welcome."  :thumbup: She looks great.

Tomato

Helix

LP and Hoss20 - She looks absolutely amazing! Very nice work!

Starman

Cool Diamondback ... I like the arm and leg bands

detourne_me

Yowzas.  Great stuff LP.   I think you've done most of Marvel's Femme Fatales.  Who's next?
*medusa medusa medusa...errr  madame masque* fingers crossed.

windblown

Awesome!! She looks fantastic.

Amazo Version 2.2

it is seriously sweet to see you skinning again laughing paradox, you and hoss20 make a killer colaborative team. diamond back was one of my favorite side chjaracters in captain america back in the day and you guys did a great job representing her
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

laughing paradox

Many thanks, everyone.

I've been asked to do Madame Masque before.. and she's recently been in the Hawkeye comic, which I love.. so who knows? :)

Regarding Medusa, I was holding out on hope that maybe someone would mesh or skope her.

Cyber Burn

Great stuff guys, another awesome Hoss skope complimented by another awesome LP skin. I love it.  :wub:

Podmark

That's a great looking Diamondback! I love how you've done all the diamonds.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

martialstorm

very very cool! :thumbup: Lovely Diamondback!

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 06, 2013, 08:23:22 PM
Many thanks, everyone.

I've been asked to do Madame Masque before.. and she's recently been in the Hawkeye comic, which I love.. so who knows? :)

Regarding Medusa, I was holding out on hope that maybe someone would mesh or skope her.

i dont know if its what you want or not, but there is a medusa mesh by beardedinlair.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

daglob

That Diamondback is downright beautiful.

If you check the Skin-A-Rama for July 23, you will see a preview of Bearded's Medusa. Her hair does the melee attacks, and there are ranged hair attack sfx at FXForce.

Artemis

Diamondback looks beautifully done, You and Hoss make a great team LP!

BigD

I only have one word to say about Diamondback about the way she looks and the way her costume is designed :o, and that word is ^_^... AWESOME :thumbup:!!! Artemis is officially 100% right, you LP and Hoss definitely make a great yet excellent team big-time :thumbup:. Keep up the good work you two, and I do hope there are more surprises for us to expect and enjoy around the corner when they come to us. Great job you two, and I'll see you all later ;).

BigD
:cool:

laughing paradox

spydermann93

Woohoo! Ssserpent Ssociety!!! :thumbup:

windblown

laughing paradox

Thanks! I wanted to redo the Serpent Society and they'll be done.. slowly but surely!

Here's Fer-De-Lance (still have a few more details to add)

Cyber Burn

It is so great to see you two teaming up again. That Black Queen is absolutely fantastic!  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Ohh man, those are all just plain beautiful!  I LOVE the snake lady.  Great work, LP!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Starman

Those are great updates.

Not sure whether I've mentioned this before, but I really like your choice of characters, LP.

laughing paradox

Thanks!

Quote from: Starman on October 16, 2013, 09:34:53 PM
Not sure whether I've mentioned this before, but I really like your choice of characters, LP.

That's really appreciated! I started skinning because I wanted to contribute something to the community, but also wanted to do those obscure characters I love some justice!

ELECTR0

I liked your older Serpent Society skins and didn't think they needed an update, but after seeing the new Asp skin I'm glad I was wrong. We really need a Captain America Mod where he fights the SS.

laughing paradox

Thanks, Electro. Stay tuned for more Serpent goodness. ;)

A before and after image of Calypso, the voodoo witch I desperately wanted to skin when I started doing the 'skinning thing'. I wanted to try skinning her again and this is the result. I have American Horror Story: Coven to blame for the character choice. (Love that show!)

As you noticed, I pulled a Liefeld with the feet.. I can't skin toes on this mesh! Just always make her stand behind a suspiciously placed rock in the game, and she'll be set!

I recently got stung with a skinning bug, so we'll see where that takes me... and you may have noticed, my last couple of previews have been very Marvel Villainess-centric, so expect more of that. Almost a foil to DJ's current repository of skinning!

Are there any past skins that I've done that desperately need a reskin?

detourne_me

These are all looking pretty great LP! I'm especially excited to get to play with the Hellfire queens and Typhoid Mary.
Marvel Villainesses that need a re-skin?
I can't think of any you've done, but I haven't seen a new Madame Masque skin in a while.

laughing paradox

Thanks, DM.

Madame Masque, hm?  ;)

Spoiler

A WIP.

Cyber Burn

Fantastic update on Calypso, extremely well done.

And that Mask for Madame Masque is beautiful.

nrozich

Quote from: detourne_me on December 16, 2013, 04:57:05 PM
These are all looking pretty great LP! I'm especially excited to get to play with the Hellfire queens and Typhoid Mary.
Marvel Villainesses that need a re-skin?
I can't think of any you've done, but I haven't seen a new Madame Masque skin in a while.

I don't believe I've seen a Morgan le Fay done either.  The mask on Madame Masque is looking great!