Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

They're great, LP!
Loved Geo Force's cocky smile!

cascarudo

nice geoforce and awesome katana. Great skins like always.  :thumbup:

AfghanAnt

Blkcasanova247

Great..great job! Those colors really pop! :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jakew

Those are great ... my favourite skins for those characters actually!

One thing ... is it possible for you to skope the keyframes for Freedom Force villain Rising Sun onto that Katana mesh? Those keyframes are slick and extremely under-utilised for sword-wielding characters.

Ash4fire

laughing paradox

Thanks, everyone! Glad you enjoy'em.. they'll be available for release soon enough.. got some other skopes out there being tinkered with and I'll release them all together.

Quote from: Jakew on November 16, 2009, 08:53:40 AM
One thing ... is it possible for you to skope the keyframes for Freedom Force villain Rising Sun onto that Katana mesh? Those keyframes are slick and extremely under-utilised for sword-wielding characters.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to use those keyframes for this skope.. they aren't compatible.. I used Ink's X-treme Psylocke as the base, which I really like because those keyframes use both melee attacks with and without swords.

area34

Could one of those your about to be released be Scalphunter? That and Black Widow are the ones I can't get soon enough.

laughing paradox

Black Widow evolved from me making the simple gray costume to include variations of a few others all in one skope. I'm waiting on a fellow skoper, who hopefully can make her arm bracelets look more like pneumatic tubes and less like a block wristband, before it will be released. Same deal with the Black Cat.

I've released some things at my site, though, including Geo-Force, Halo, Katana, Red Guardian (below) and the Scarlet Witch. Enjoy!

murs47

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

area34

Love the extra details you included with Widow skope.

Podmark

Nice stuff, especially like the Red Guardian.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Quote from: laughing paradox on November 24, 2009, 07:36:47 PM
Black Widow evolved from me making the simple gray costume to include variations of a few others all in one skope. I'm waiting on a fellow skoper, who hopefully can make her arm bracelets look more like pneumatic tubes and less like a block wristband, before it will be released. Same deal with the Black Cat.

I've released some things at my site, though, including Geo-Force, Halo, Katana, Red Guardian (below) and the Scarlet Witch. Enjoy!

that, umm fellow skoper should get his act together soon i'd imagine.

Ash4fire

laughing paradox

Quote from: detourne_me on November 25, 2009, 02:23:07 AM
that, umm fellow skoper should get his act together soon i'd imagine.

;)

Thanks everyone! Glad you dig them.. I need to work on some Outsider villains now..

laughing paradox

I know the original Hellions had more of a reddish costume, but I love the purple look in the Necrosha storyline, so I went with that. That last person on the top right is Firestar.. I know she was an unofficial member, figured I'd just add her into the mix. These should be available soon.

Previsionary

Awesome, LP. It's nice to see Warpath get so much love in the past few months. :P. Since you skinned Firestar, why didja neglect Magma? What, is she not fiery enough for you? BAH! ^^.
Disappear when you least expe--

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

area34

I've always thought they were more purple than red anyways... Very cool stuff!

Xenolith

Nice job!  I've been thinking about diggin out  :ffvstr: again.  This is a strong reason to do so.  :)

blobula

Wow, those Hellions look really nice! Can't wait to download them. :thumbup:
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

murs47

miguelyanke

Excelent.

Did you add Jetstrea a Jet in his back?

doctorchallenger

Quote from: miguelyanke on January 04, 2010, 05:33:24 PM
Excelent.

Did you add Jetstrea a Jet in his back?

If you want to, my recommendation is Jik's Megaman mesh, which has a jet pack that pops ot of the back.

laughing paradox

I did forget Magma, huh? I guess I'll have to remember her when I do the original New Mutants. ;)

There is definitely a jetpack on Jetstream.. he's a hexed down Nick_Fury_Gren. The animation on that Megaman mesh is perfect, but unfortunately my skoping ability isn't good enough to add that to Jetstream.

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone. I'm debating if I should release them individually or as a big Hellions pack.

John Jr.

Impressive work, as always. The diversity of characters make your site one of the best!
Congrats!

AfghanAnt

work like these makes me wish I still focused on skinning.

laughing paradox

Thanks for the encouraging words. I may have a new skope for Jetstream (of the Hellions), courtesy of DoctorChallenger, so that could be showing up soon.

As some of you may know, I had started some of these a long time ago and never finished it because I wasn't adept enough, but I finally slapped some acceptable skins on these and am ready to release them. (After I zip them up, do the read me files, etc.)

l to r. - Arclight, Scrambler, Scalphunter, Sabretooth, Blockbuster
(Scalphunter skope created by Miguelyanke, Sabretooth skope created by DoctorChallenger.. some modifications on both skopes by me)