Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Wow, I really like both Scrambler and Sabertooth.  These all look great, though.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

President Raygun

Great work once again LP. Great to see Sabertooth's original look.

area34

Awesome! I have been waiting for you to finish Scalphunter for a while. Is the Sabertooth a skope of the Sabertoothclassic or is it all new?

TrajkLogik

Whoah! Finally we have a Scalphunter done by a professional! I can now dump that crappy skope I did and replace it with a far better one! Thanks for theses, LP!

Xenolith

I quit reading X-Men when this story started, but these skins and skopes are so cool that I actually want to read that story.  Great job.

Scorpion13mk2

I just gotta pile more love onto that nice Sabretooth skin you did. It looks great, and I love the original costume. Nice.

electro

That Scalphunter is so blasted cool - Will you be making Prism & Omega Sentinel from the Marauders? :blink:

cascarudo

laughing paradox

Thanks guys. :thumbup: That Scalphunter skope is :ffvstr: only, btw. They'll be released soon.

Quote from: electro on January 11, 2010, 02:00:38 AM
Will you be making Prism & Omega Sentinel from the Marauders? :blink:

I was not planning on skinning Omega Sentinel or Prism, actually.. I just use the default for male_crystal69 for Prism.

electro

Yea that's not a bad idea - I'll just smudge some slight colors to the base skin & it should look fine - To bad about Omega though - I don't have her in the collection yet - Always like your versions :blink:

Outcast

Great job on all your latest skins LP and I like this new style you're using/developing. :)

The improvements you've made on Scalphunter's costume really paid off. He looks better than ever and just the way i remembered him.  :cool:

Keep up the great work. ;)

laughing paradox

So I wanted to redo some of my old skins and update them, and the Soviet Supreme caught my eye.

The Crimson Dynamo skope was made by Johnny Patches. Red Guardian pictured was created by Renegade and Courtnall 6.. just added to complete the team.

Scorpion13mk2

Dude, sweet! A new Crimson Dynamo mesh! Ive been wanting an update for years!

Ash4fire

murs47

Damn nice LP. That is one sweet Crimson Dynamo.

Sledgehammer

You have done such a great job with many second-list characters and groups that I'm truly grateful.

Wonderful work, indeed.

laughing paradox

Thank you.

IThey're released now at the site along with these two skins.

John Jr.

area34

That's one less FF'r I was going to need to do. Nice Spider-Woman.

President Raygun

Awesome Prowler LP  :thumbup: Been waiting to see a skin with the pnuematic tubes on his costume

blobula

Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

herodad1

the prowler's always been a classic favorite.great job LP! couple ideas came to mind with him. he needs his big metal clawed gloves and the ren owlman kf's would be perfect for him.especially the ranged attacks!never was a fan of the new spiderwoman but yours looks good!

Sledgehammer

Wow, that's a really cool-looking Prowler!

God, I must finish his Spider-Man FoF voicepack soon...

laughing paradox

Glad you folks like them! :)

Here is Skids.. I had to take a picture from the game because the shield surrounding her makes pieces invisible in the Character Tool.

AfghanAnt

murs47

laughing paradox

Thanks.

The bubble is from an FX that I skoped on. You could do it with any circle shape, though.. attach it to the mesh, adjust the size, and mess with the 'coloring' in nifskope.. making sure it's alpha'd.

area34

That's a clever way of doing a different "aura" effect.

TrajkLogik

Cool stuff, LP. But isn't Skids force field more like an aura rather than a bubble? You could copy an aura from one of the many meshes with an aura. You might need to adjust the size to fit her though.