News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

The Ultimate Fan!

laughing paradox

Great skope and skin.

Looking forward for that site to finally open.. in a year. :)

primus

Again C6 never ceases to amaze.  Great skin and a great skope :thumbup:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Courtnall6

Some more Thor related material :cool:

More sinister looking face for Seth...

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

murs47

captmorgan72

Beautiful work C6! I love Ulik especially. Was wondering why you gave him boots though. I didn't think he wore any.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

GGiant

Courtnall6

Quote from: captmorgan72 on July 20, 2009, 02:42:35 AM
Beautiful work C6! I love Ulik especially. Was wondering why you gave him boots though. I didn't think he wore any.

Hmmm...that's what happens when you use only one ref pic I guess. :P

http://phantombunburyist.freedomforceforever.com/cripp12/U-V/t_ulik.jpg

herodad1

nice c6, very nice.what mesh did you use for ulik?if you ever get fantasic four fever ,that ulik would also make a cool blastaar.wish ren would have made that doc doom mesh he mentioned many moons ago.love to see your skin for that one.

Courtnall6

Quote from: herodad1 on July 20, 2009, 04:26:41 AM
nice c6, very nice.what mesh did you use for ulik?if you ever get fantasic four fever ,that ulik would also make a cool blastaar.wish ren would have made that doc doom mesh he mentioned many moons ago.love to see your skin for that one.

Grenadier's Ulik mesh http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes7/?yguid=402210749

He would make a good Blastaar too...but only from the ankles up.

Ya...Ren is a lazy bum these days :P

Figure Fan

Tomato

I love these skins man, the faces really set them off... remind us again why you weren't making faces before?  :P

I do have a minor critique on Loki though... and I think it's your fault I even noticed it, you and your blasted subtle textures! CURSE YOU FOR MAKING ME NOTICE DETAILS! CUUUURSE YOOOOUUUUU!!!

Erm... anyway... I notice on many of your Thor skins, most of them actually, you've been using this great leather texture that really sets them off. Now, at first I thought you'd just left it off with Loki at first, but I looked again and saw it in the green areas. However, as it is... right now it looks less like a leather and more like Loki is wearing some kind of blurry/fuzzy sweater spandex. The way the green area is set up... either you need a much more muted, forest-type green to look more like a leather-based fabric (which I think defeats the purpose of doing a Classic Loki) or just remove the texture and leave it as classic C6 spandex. It's not like Loki is going into sword fights anyway, I doubt he needs leather attire to protect him from minor blows.

Megatallica

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ODIN C6!!
so.... Iron Patriot :D, it shouldnt be hard considering it just different colours  :thumbup:

naitvalis

this is so cruel c6 let us see this amazing work and can't download ....what a cruel world...

Reepicheep

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Vertex

A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Xenolith

Loki's face is one of your best pieces of work.  It is just perfect.  Great job.

Ulik's face, well, it could look meaner.  He looks rather passive.  It's a nice face and well done.

Nobody has offered to 'skope on some big metal studs yet?

Outcast

Your skills as a comic book artist truly shows in your skins C6. :thumbup: It's just incredible how you bring all these comic book characters to life.  :drool:

AfghanAnt

Courtnall6

Thanks again everyone :D

Quote from: Tomato on July 20, 2009, 06:26:45 AM

Erm... anyway... I notice on many of your Thor skins, most of them actually, you've been using this great leather texture that really sets them off. Now, at first I thought you'd just left it off with Loki at first, but I looked again and saw it in the green areas. However, as it is... right now it looks less like a leather and more like Loki is wearing some kind of blurry/fuzzy sweater spandex. The way the green area is set up... either you need a much more muted, forest-type green to look more like a leather-based fabric (which I think defeats the purpose of doing a Classic Loki) or just remove the texture and leave it as classic C6 spandex. It's not like Loki is going into sword fights anyway, I doubt he needs leather attire to protect him from minor blows.

I can get carried away with texture sometimes..I'll take another look at him.

Quote from: Xenolith on July 20, 2009, 02:37:50 PM

Ulik's face, well, it could look meaner.  He looks rather passive.  It's a nice face and well done.

Nobody has offered to 'skope on some big metal studs yet?

Ulik's face was a bit limiting to do...I couldn't do much with the modeled mouth. I would like to have given him a nice snarling or roaring mouth.

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 20, 2009, 11:18:42 PM
Are you using a tablet or mouse, C6?

Mouse.

Jakew

:thumbup: My first and favourite Thor villain. Great skin, great mesh from Johnny Patches.

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

daglob

I'm coming in late, but I aggree with everyone else: Loki's face is absolutely PERFECT!

Courtnall6

All new "final" Colossus skin for Tomatos' sweet new mesh. :cool:

docdelorean88

"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Figure Fan

Tomato

See, it isn't "final" when you keep sending me updates  :P