News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

Thanks for the comments! :D

With Fandral...I didn't have much to work with on the costume so I had to concentrate on his face more. Dashing and bold was what I was going for. Now he just needs a chandelier to swing on! :cool:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Blkcasanova247

Gotta love that sparkle in his smile. ;) Excellent! :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

style

Another level thats all I can say, another level!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

freedomgod55

Courtnall6

No Volstagg yet sorry... :P

Spoiler
I've wanted to update her for a while now. She's a total reskin...everything is brand new. :cool:

Also a little cross post from the skoping thread. Blkcasanova's Nightwing!

murs47

Brown chicken brown cow! :D

Great stuff C6...and Cas! Woot!

Champions ftw!

AfghanAnt

Blkcasanova247

Your style has changed so much over the years...getting better and better. These latest skins really seem to capture a "comic book" look and style. You always impress and inspire me with your work. ;)

Courtnall6

Thanks guys :D

Yeah...she's changed a bit in the last 5 years... :P

Spoiler

Czenez

I hope they will be finished this artwork. I am excited to their faces.

Volsung

This thread is exhilarating .I especially like Fandral!

Stuff  hosted by the courtesy of http://www.freedom-asylum.co.uk/

style

Your new skins eyes are having more life in them! :blink:
The Ultimate Fan!

Gremlin

Quote from: Czenez on June 09, 2009, 07:38:56 AM
               I hope they will be finished this artwork. I am excited to their faces.

What is that I don't even.

Renegade

Hey Kids, COMICS!

John Jr.

Impressive work. Must agree with the guys, your FF skins are way better than originals. Captain Mar-Vell and Power Girl are just perfect too.
Congrats!

BentonGrey

You know, that slightly haughty look to her face is really perfect for her the way she was written back in the 70's.  I remember poor Star Spangled Kid trying to hit on her, and she was so violently feminist and angry.....ha, that expression just works for me.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

You remember when the poor guy tried get her a "P-shield" as a gift? Power Girl almost killed him because the symbol as similar to Superman's. She was so stereotyped... "angry feminist" all the way.

Klauser

C6,

I have to ask man - where did you get that Wolverine shot you're using as a picture now?? 

It looks fantastic!!

Thx ...

Courtnall6

Quote from: Klauser on July 12, 2009, 02:42:30 PM
C6,

I have to ask man - where did you get that Wolverine shot you're using as a picture now?? 

It looks fantastic!!

Thx ...

It's a comissioned piece by John Byrne (not for me sadly). I coloured it and made it into my current wallpaper...then used part of it as my new av pic. :D

Here's the full pic. I have icons split on both ends of the screen so thats why he's in the middle. :P

Spoiler

Xenolith

Thats funny.  I thought it was something you drew.  I was going to comment that your recent stuff has a bit of a Byrne influence to it.

Courtnall6

Here's my current project if anyone is interested. :D

If I stick with it...he should be done in 2 maybe 3 hours...

Quote from: Xenolith on July 12, 2009, 04:04:51 PM
Thats funny.  I thought it was something you drew.  I was going to comment that your recent stuff has a bit of a Byrne influence to it.

Byrne is a huge influence in my comic work actually. Any comparisons to his stuff usually makes my day. :cool:

Blkcasanova247

I gotta say that I really love the way you're skinning cloth and leather these days. In general I think that you've taken a real leap forward in this last batch of skins. You were a fantastic skinner to begin with but man o man...the Nightwing...Red Robin and now the amount of detail on this Thor? I love the "bunching" on the torso and the highlights overall. Mjolnirs not lookin too shabby either. Amazing work bro...truely! :thumbup:

cripp12

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 12, 2009, 04:20:00 PM
Here's my current project if anyone is interested. :D

If I stick with it...he should be done in 2 maybe 3 hours...

Quote from: Xenolith on July 12, 2009, 04:04:51 PM

Byrne is a huge influence in my comic work actually. Any comparisons to his stuff usually makes my day. :cool:

If we're interested? That's an understatement if I ever heard one.
Where is your latest work these days. 

Courtnall6

My latest work will be up at Champions of Freedom...when we finally open up our doors that is. :D

Klauser

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 12, 2009, 03:14:09 PM
Quote from: Klauser on July 12, 2009, 02:42:30 PM
C6,

It looks fantastic!!

Thx ...

It's a comissioned piece by John Byrne (not for me sadly). I coloured it and made it into my current wallpaper...then used part of it as my new av pic. :D

Beautiful work - both the original art and the coloring job.

Thanks for sharing the wallpaper!!

Courtnall6

Here he is. :cool:

None of the reflections work on the mesh so he's lacking a little there.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 12, 2009, 08:18:21 PM

I really like the way you did the brown leather straps a lot but why did you make the wings on the helmet metal?

Also, if you download the latest version I did, all the refl work.

Courtnall6

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 12, 2009, 08:48:11 PM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 12, 2009, 08:18:21 PM

I really like the way you did the brown leather straps a lot but why did you make the wings on the helmet metal?

Also, if you download the latest version I did, all the refl work.

Oops didn't know you did a new skope and skin there AA. I'll have to move mine to that one then. :cool:

The wings looked metal in the ref pic I used. I'll have to take another look at them.

Courtnall6

Man...I wish I knew about the new one before I started. The repair job is extensive. :doh:

Podmark

I really like the clothing work here. Very nice job C6.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page