News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

Quote from: herodad1 on May 31, 2009, 11:42:14 PM
is that capt.mar-vell skope available now or is it one we get when the champions fires up.ive been looking for a good capt.m.i like that look the best of them all.

It should be available when the site goes live....but you'll have to as Casanova.
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

doctorchallenger

They are all very, very good, but that Hogun skin is outstanding!

Jakew

Is it just me or is your face-work more detailed recently? It looks great, anyway  :thumbup:

Is that Hogun on the stardard mesh or a skope? Because I think there was a Hogun skope out there with updated keyframes.

docdelorean88

Love that cyclops skin! And the first thing i thought about with Marvel was, That could double as booster gold(Saying there was a skeets). I think it was the color of the hair and the bracelet things that triggered that.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

BentonGrey

Some great new skins here C6!  That Hogun is especially fantastic.  I think that Cyclops is a bit too dark in the blue of his costume, though.  That Captain Marvel is awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

Now you can't have Hogun without the rest of the Warriors Three: Fandral and Volstagg..... oh and how about some new magic on Sif and Valkyrie. :P :P :P
The Ultimate Fan!

Courtnall6

Quote from: BentonGrey on June 01, 2009, 03:59:11 PM
Some great new skins here C6!  That Hogun is especially fantastic.  I think that Cyclops is a bit too dark in the blue of his costume, though.  That Captain Marvel is awesome!

That's because it's not blue...it's black! I just blew your mind there didn't I? :cool:

Quote from: style on June 01, 2009, 05:03:11 PM
Now you can't have Hogun without the rest of the Warriors Three: Fandral and Volstagg..... oh and how about some new magic on Sif and Valkyrie. :P :P :P

Is there a mesh for Volstagg around?

Quote from: Jakew on June 01, 2009, 12:14:51 AM
Is it just me or is your face-work more detailed recently? It looks great, anyway  :thumbup:

Is that Hogun on the stardard mesh or a skope? Because I think there was a Hogun skope out there with updated keyframes.

I'm working on my faces more that's for sure. Cyclops and Mar-vell are sporting a new one I've been working on. It's not a final...still going to make some tweeks with some of the feed back I've got on it. Hogun is on Gren's standard mesh.

style

Hey Johnny Patches I think has a skope of Volstagg. I think :huh:
The Ultimate Fan!

laughing paradox

Johnny Patches actually skoped a very cool Volstagg. I'd have to assume it's in his Yahoo group... unless he was releasing it to your joint site.

Your face work is very impressive. I have to learn the little things, like the eyelids and certain facial creases, that make a face really stand out.

Cyber Burn

these newer skins really show the increased artistry in your work.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Courtnall6

captmorgan72

Hey C6, is Sabertooth going to get a facelift too?

Courtnall6

Quote from: captmorgan72 on June 01, 2009, 10:52:28 PM
Hey C6, is Sabertooth going to get a facelift too?

Literally!

I was playing around with a new face for Creed last night.

Has a classic look been meshed or skoped yet? I prefer that one to Jim Lee's redesign.

laughing paradox

I've been requesting a classic Sabretooth for a while now.. and I'm seriously surprised that one has not been created. Maybe it won't be so difficult to skope on a Vertex mesh.. I'll see if I can do something.

cmdrkoenig67

Amazing stuff, C6...I especially like the Executioner and Cyclops...And that Sabretooth is fierce!

Dana

style

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 01, 2009, 11:21:19 PM
Has a classic look been meshed or skoped yet? I prefer that one to Jim Lee's redesign.

Give me a day and I'll get something together, don't think that it would be too hard. :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

AfghanAnt

I am really loving your work lately. Especially Hogun and Skruge.

This might seem weird for me to say but you should totally do the Coipel redesign of the Asgardians (Thor included).

captmorgan72

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 03, 2009, 09:32:06 PM

This might seem weird for me to say but you should totally do the Coipel redesign of the Asgardians (Thor included).

I was thinking this too but out of respect for your incredible work AfghanAnt, I didn't say anything.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 03, 2009, 09:32:06 PM

It'd be cool...but you know he "hates" that new Thor design right? Besides...you've only skinned that sucker like "50" times...and I get a very weird feeling that you're gonna have one more in ya. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Courtnall6

I don't "hate" Coipels' Thor design...just wasn't my cup of tea...but AA amazing skin and skope pushed the design to "not that bad I guess..." :P

Not sure about skinning Coipels' Asgardians...although his Hogun is pretty sweet. His Thor is on my list...but I was waiting until enough time past so people wouldn't think I was trying to "steal your thunderer". ;)

Jakew

I try and avoid suggesting skinners skin stuff, but ... how about an update for your golden armour / beard Thor?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5174iN%2B6qSL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Courtnall6

Quote from: Jakew on June 04, 2009, 01:06:42 AM
I try and avoid suggesting skinners skin stuff, but ... how about an update for your golden armour / beard Thor?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5174iN%2B6qSL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I really want to update Simonsons' armoured Thor...but feel the next time I do...it should be on his own mesh. Beyonders' classic mesh doesn't do that armour justice. Not to say you made a bad mesh there B! :cool:

My dream mesh would be pretty much an "all in one" Thor mesh with a bunch of hidden mesh parts to make all his incarnations.

Burnout

C6 your a skinning guru anyways all you skins look amazing and i love the update it look it reminds of when you see the old 80's comic book and compare them to the artisit's of today
Beware the Keeper of the Cosmic Power so be prepared to get burned!

Xenolith

Courtnall6

I haven't been skinning much the last few days because sitting in a room with 3 heat generating pc's and a heatwave outside...is not my idea of fun.

Anyway...much cooler now so back to business...

BentonGrey

Ahh, very nice!  Now here's one I've got only good things to say about.  His face is excellent...he looks just perfect for Fandral, bold, happy, and ready to issue a challenge to anyone and everyone.  I think the mustache is especially nice.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

herodad1

i agree.fandral is right on the money c6.

Podmark

Very nice. Good to see you pushing your face work.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

USAgent

Perfect Fandral, the look you gave him says "dashing" all over it. Your latest face work you have been doing is stunning!