News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

Quote from: Johnny Patches on January 29, 2009, 03:39:56 AM
Mr C-6 any date for a release on those skins you've done?
by the wey i've skoped a pretty decent kraven the hunter i see you skinned already

No date as of yet...I just need to get my act together and make zips of them.
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Podmark

Ooo Captain Marvel.
Colossus has a real old school look to him, but I really need to find some time to do those skope adjustments I mentioned before.
Love Aquaman's hair.
That is probably the most logical amalgam design I've ever seen. It's just so simple and prefet.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Some great work here, C6.  I like the Captain Mar-Vell, and of course I love the Aquaman.  The way his armor shines, it is just about glowing.  That is really incredible!  I don't think you've got his sleeves just right, though.  If you look at the pattern of the scales, they should overlap from top to bottom, while on his sleeve, they are overlapping more from right to left (or vice versa).  It's a fairly minor detail, and I imagine I'm the only one who would notice, but it is so rare that I actually have something of substance to offer you skinners that I can't help myself!  I have to say, though, that his eyes are especially fantastic.  That is a character of which I am glad to be a fan.  He doesn't look bitter, or angry, or anything. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Courtnall6

Thanks Benton :cool:. I'm aware of the scales on the arms...it has to do with the way the mesh is spread out and the texture I made. I can fix it by making the scale pattern circular...but like you said it's a minor detail that I didn't worry about too much.

cmdrkoenig67

I'm loving your versions of the Freedom Force heroes, C6...Very nice!

Dana

deano_ue

fantastic work though i have no idea what meshes colossus and aquaman are one, never seen them

Courtnall6

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on January 29, 2009, 04:12:34 PM
fantastic work though i have no idea what meshes colossus and aquaman are one, never seen them

Aquaman is just Ren's Superman minus the cape and belt using man o' war keyframes (Benton's idea :P)

Colossus is on an older Beyonder mesh. I think it came out the same time as his Electro, Tarantula, and Kraven meshes. I'd forgotten all about it until herodad1 requested a few days ago.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 29, 2009, 10:37:56 PM
Aquaman is just Ren's Superman minus the cape and belt using man o' war keyframes (Benton's idea :P)

C6 was kind enough to update his skins to fit take advantage of that, and now he is soon to be starring in his very own campaign! ;)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Vertex

Quote from: BentonGrey on January 29, 2009, 10:59:35 PM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 29, 2009, 10:37:56 PM

C6 was kind enough to update his skins to fit take advantage of that, and now he is soon to be starring in his very own campaign! ;)

And then my VxAquaman which you've seen  :D will come and replace him just like in Final Crisis #7
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

BentonGrey

Yeah, I keep hearing about this Aquaman VX, but I haven't seen him released yet. ;)
God Bless

Figure Fan

Colossus looks great on that mesh. I also like the combination of the two Captain Marvels.  :cool:

tommyboy

Certainly better than my idea to merge Billy Batson and Monica Rambeau :blink:

deano_ue

just to throw a wrench in the works but didn't the amalgam cap marvel look like this

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/amcptmvl.htm

Courtnall6

deano_ue

Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 31, 2009, 03:56:30 PM
Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on January 31, 2009, 03:50:59 PM
just to throw a wrench in the works but didn't the amalgam cap marvel look like this

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/amcptmvl.htm

Yup. My skin is based off this micro...

ahh i was just digging through the old comics, seen the other and thought you had just designed your own

Champion 2 of 11

Champion 2 of 11

Bump! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release!......... :P

Courtnall6

tommyboy

Jiminy Jillikers!
At first glance, the Quicksilvers are my fave.
But of course, they are all pretty darn good.

herodad1

lets not forget your kraven,capt. marv-ell, and hellboy skins.yeah, you have been busy.

captmorgan72

clownprince

captmorgan72

Courtnall6

Forgot about these two... :oops:

Classic Aquaman update and "ocean camo" version.

'Spose I gotta update/skin Aqualad/Tempest now huh? :P

Quote from: captmorgan72 on March 01, 2009, 03:04:33 AM
Quote from: Champion 2 of 11 on February 24, 2009, 09:07:11 PM
Bump! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release! :gniwarning release!......... :P

What this guy said.

Naaaahhhhh....I'm sure you all would rather just look at the teaser pics than actually play with these skins...am I right? :D

WyldFyre

Quote from: Courtnall6 on March 01, 2009, 07:22:50 AM

Naaaahhhhh....I'm sure you all would rather just look at the teaser pics than actually play with these skins...am I right? :D

Of course we don't want them to play with.  [Ducks thrown objects.......]  Seriously. Great skins. I think that the scale pattern on Arthur's yellow costume looks strange though.  Maybe they should be turned downward?  Anyway, keep em coming.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

yell0w_lantern

Good ol' Aquaman. Benton will be very pleased.
You've captured a very Silver Age look to him -I like it. He really looks good and heroic.
Yellow Lantern smash!

TAP43

Man more teasing and still no releases  :P Just kidding, I really like the speedsters and the smug look on quicksilver's face. But I don't know what it is but I'm just not feel it with Aquaman's face maybe it's the mesh. But still fantastic work as usual  :thumbup:

Courtnall6

Awhile back ips posted some screenshots of his re-enactment of the JLU episode "Patriot Act"...in which JLUers Shining Knight, Vigilante, Star, and STRIPE took on a hulking mutated General Eiling. He made his own kittbash of my Hulk skin for Eiling and got a few request to release it. He didn't since I don't allow my stuff to be kittbashed any more...anywho he asked me to make my own version for the masses. Basically it's just a recolour of my Hulk skin with new eyes and some body hair...he's missing the distinctive lower tusks unfortunatley...but what can you do...I'm too lazy to learn to skope! :P

That shouldn't stop any actual skopers from trying it though...

This should be the last teaser before I start releasing stuff...should be.... :unsure:

herodad1