Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion13mk2

That is a NICE Karloff face you did there. The little smile is great. It doesnt look silly, it looks menacing, which is exactly how its supposed to look.

Maybe the tye-dye fez is a little much, but hey, I cant complain. You gonna put out a mesh with his long robes? Maybe a regular Mummy style one for like the zombie mesh?

Any chance of us getting more Horror skins? Id love a Christopher Lee Dracula for the Dracula mesh Texas Jack did. And a Lee Mummy and Frankenstein would rock the party as well.

daglob

There is already a Frankenstein mesh from Bearded, and there is a Karloff skin for it. I did a (poor) Christopher Lee skin for a Pulp versatile mesh; I need to look back at TJ's Drac. I didn't have it at the time.

I have an old bandaged Karloff mummy skin. I'll look at updating it. The "tie-die" effect is caused by having the wire visible in the skin file. Rest assured the final version will have a red fez. I have it on Valandar's Sorcerer mesh, so it does have long robes. It only has one Ranged animation, though, and it's not all that menacing.

Oops, sorry; I just noticed that you mean a Lee Frankenstein. I'm working on it.

Outcast

Quote from: daglob on September 08, 2009, 04:56:17 PM
Probably going to release another Lady Justice on the Female Longhair Jacket Guns mesh...

Looking forward to that one. :)

bearded

it's fun to take your iron man bot skin and use the dr manbot drunken keyframes.

daglob

Well, there is the Quicksilver Bullet, A Dracula based on both Bela Lugosi and Christopher Lee (on the opposite side), a Young Nastyman for Murs' new Miracleman to beat up on, Phantasmo-Master of the World, a Lady Justice with guns, A early look at a certain Femme Fatale, someone I was sure we would have seen from Murs by now: Spider-Pool, a character named Powerman, Chris, and floating in the back in the tasteless yellow, red, green and swastika ensamble is Anti-Shock Gibson

murs47

haha, Young Nastyman! Greatest super-villain name ever! Nice Glob

steamteck

Very cool! I love the characters you choose!

docdelorean88

I love the quicksilver bullet! Great work!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Outcast

Lady Justice sure looks cool Daglob as well as the rest of these guys. :cool:

One thing i noticed though, the guns on Lady Justice's legs looks a bit big i think.
Also wondering if she comes with a sword and a shotgun too. :)

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Scorpion13mk2

daglob

Oops! Juste noticed that Powerman's name is actually Lightning Man.

daglob

Da Goils

Front and center we have Nurse Betty and the beginnings of Betty from The Rocketeer, as well as a closer look at Natasha Fatale. To the right we have the beginnings of She-Hulk on Bearded's Shulkie mesh, and a photoskin of Cassandra Peterson as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Of what use Betty or Elvira might be in Freedom Force, I don't know.

Behind Nurse Betty is my old Emma Peel skin on a scope by Detournme. The scope makes the skin look so much better. Behind Emma we have Nurse Betty for the  Nurse mesh, and you might see why I requested the other mesh from Yellow Lantern.

'Way in the back looking cold and aloof we have Miraclewoman from the 1950's.

Da Boyz

This is two different version of an old Simon/Kirby character, The Silver Spider. Young Tommy Troy finds a magic ring, that when he wishes real hard gives him insect-like powers. The characer eventually became The Fly, and possibly Spider-Man. I'm not sure where the gun-toting version comes from, but I liked the way it looked. It's probably done from a black and white illustration, so the colors would be just a guess. I've seen a Micro that was orange and green.

AfghanAnt

These are all great, I am especially happy to see Miraclewoman in the back. The Miracle Family and the Shazam Family has really been a big influence on me and even though I am the biggest Superman fan - I've always related more to Captain Marvel and Miracleman because they are normal people granted impossible powers rather than an ubermensch  pretending to be mortal.

detourne_me

A lot of stunners here DaGlob!
Love the Betty's :) and Emma Peel is great.
But I have to agree with AA,  can't wait ot see that MiracleWoman up close.

daglob

Miraclewoman is on a mesh that hasn't been released yet. I hope to have her done when that happens. This is he earliest version from the flashback wen she tells her origin. I only wish it had high heels, but otherwise...

A couple of other shots:

Here we have Sharon Carter, Agent of SHIELD, and Emma Peel, talented amature who works for PANSAC. I hid the belt, gun, and boots for Emma.

Scorpion13mk2

Dude, seriously, thats some sweet stuff there. Really.

UnkoMan

Darn you for doing skins so fast. Good thing I am not planning on doing that costume for Sharon Carter.

Still... *shakes fist*

daglob

I took most of the zippers off Emma's costume and added a blue tint to the black costume (which was originally green, I understand, due to the effects of the lighting when filming an episode), and there we had Sharon. I've had that Emma Peels skin for years, but was never happy with the meshes I tried it on. This one looks pretty good.

yell0w_lantern

Nice work on the pencil skirt girls!
I see the Natasha pic is from the old giant calf version though.  ;)

Is that Mary Marvel hair I see on the one gal?
C-6 doesn't reply to my queries about retouching the cape on the standard he did for me several years ago....
Yellow Lantern smash!

daglob

Quote from: yell0w_lantern on September 30, 2009, 12:25:34 AM
Nice work on the pencil skirt girls!
I see the Natasha pic is from the old giant calf version though.  ;)

Is that Mary Marvel hair I see on the one gal?
C-6 doesn't reply to my queries about retouching the cape on the standard he did for me several years ago....

That is your Mary Marvel 1940s, sans cape, with a collar added. Farther back I did a version of your Tornado Girl withouth a cape with a skin for the golden age Silk specter.

Outcast

Have no idea who Emma Peel is, but that photoskin you did of her face is very nicely done. :)

area34

Peel is classic TV and really bad movie remake.

daglob

Quote from: area34 on October 02, 2009, 07:24:20 PM
Peel is classic TV and really bad movie remake.

Too true. Although I have been thinking of doing the "new" version also.

detourne_me

Hey Daglob, have you released the incredible secret agent skins yet?

daglob

Quote from: detourne_me on October 07, 2009, 01:45:13 PM
Hey Daglob, have you released the incredible secret agent skins yet?

I haven't released them yet. I've actually been working for a living the past week, and it sure eats into your spare time.

daglob

Some of these are actually finished.

'Way in the back we have Big "C". I'm trying to do a reflection file that makes him look wet and slimy. The two airborne figures in front of him are The Inhuman Torch on areally neat "flaming" scope by Zivon, and the West Virginia Mothman.

The bunch in the front... on the far left is a hero you've probalby never heard of: the Indigo Spirit. he's  secondary character in Simon R. Green's "The Man with the Golden Torc". Next to him is the barest beginnings of Speaker-to-Animals (aka Ch'mee), next to him one of The Leader's androids, and next to it a certain bronze-skinned adventurer in a tattered Green Lantern outfit.

Next to Doc Lantern is anothe DC Skrull; Skrull Marvel. He's trying to hog the spotlight from an old Supergirl villainess The Black Flame (who may end up on another mesh- the scoping I've done is causing problems on this one). In the middel is the finished version of Robot Monster (for FFv3R only) .

Continuing to the right we have The Purple Claw and beyond him the the start of the Golden Age Comedian. Boris Karloff's Mummy and The Chrimson Ghost lurk behind him, and just on the threshold of visibili is one of the characters called The Voice.

So, other than Doc Doom and Batman, who else might give Sinestro nightmares should they get 'hold of a yellow ring? The Shadow knows...

Behind The Shwdow, is one of several chracters called The Black Orchid, then Skrull Arrow, and leading up the rear is The Scarlet Phantom, a guy who turns invisible.

Lots of stuff, but it may be Christmas before I get them posted...

herodad1

laughing paradox

You've been busy! I particularly like Cthulu.. the face is great.

murs47