Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

That is a thing of beauty Windblown!

Great job with those Starros daglob!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Gorgeous work Windblown! That reforming at the end was amazing.  I also really like how the sand FX "carried" the goon through the knockback. Super cool.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 21, 2015, 12:14:41 AM
I've said it before, and I will say it again...I am sooo unworthy!

Shhhh! Maybe he doesn't know yet...

windblown

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like her :) I think this update was worth the effort.

And it's good to see you posting again detourne_me, it's been a while since I last saw you.

SickAlice

Agreed its nice to see dm around again. Hopefully we'll see some more fabulous dm stuff?

detourne_me

Hey thanks for thinking of me SA and WB!
Unfortunately I don't have any FF stuff on my PC these days, I could try and get back into it. Still had a bunch of unfinished skopes, and a few other ideas. Geez, I'd be pretty rusty though!

deanjo2000

Yea but your rusty would be better than my best work :lol:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: deanjo2000 on April 25, 2015, 02:44:03 PM
Yea but your rusty would be better than my best work :lol:

Ditto!  :lol:

But I think we'd all pretty happy to see the ideas floating around your head.

Podmark

I'd love to see more stuff from you DM, you've made some great stuff!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

You should do some DM. You know once your a Freedom Force modder you are for life. No lie when I was in surgery the nurse said when I came out of I turned to her and told her to write down some coordinates. She handed me a piece of paper with X and Y coordinates. I looked at them and realized the were geometric values for the Rescue I'm working on for this game. Lol, yep. That's one heck of an addiction.

windblown

Yeah, your work was always inspiring DM. You should come back to the FF world :P

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on April 25, 2015, 06:45:01 PM
You should do some DM. You know once your a Freedom Force modder you are for life. No lie when I was in surgery the nurse said when I came out of I turned to her and told her to write down some coordinates. She handed me a piece of paper with X and Y coordinates. I looked at them and realized the were geometric values for the Rescue I'm working on for this game. Lol, yep. That's one heck of an addiction.

Oh man, that's hilarious! The same thing happened to me back in October. I was in the Nurse's Office at Work with a bloody nose, the blood was just gushing, and all I could think of was trying to write down recipes for some FX on a paper towel.  :lol:

SickAlice

Ha ha. The nurse facial expression may have been better when I told her. Here they though I was some sort of Einstein type genius. When I told them it was for video game stuff there was kind of this nonplussed look.  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

DM!  Come back to the Dark Side...you know you want to!  ;)

Seriously, we still need you man!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

cmdrkoenig67

I agree, good to see you again, DM.

Dana

naitvalis

hey guys,
recently viewed batman vs robin animated movie, so all galvanized i've done this talon skin/skope (on deadpool mesh) for whoever interested send me a pm and i deliver.

hosting immagini

spydermann93

daglob

SickAlice

Here's a bunch of WIPS from my hard drive I've been working on and off since last year. Showing some here so some users don't think I'm neglecting there requests.

1.) Sugar Man. I worked on him a little this morning. Sadly there's no end to the snags here. I got the tongue working awhile ago. I can make the legs short (not shown). The big problem is getting the lower arms where they should be. I've approached that any way I know of so far and it always ends up not doing anything or a mess.
2.) This is for Basilisk (Age Of X) Cyclops. The hurdle is getting the rotation right on the mask halves which I've yet to figure out. Keyframe stuff is as usual my bane.
3.) A model for Bubble Bobble. I'm trying to put this on jiks dragon but having too many problems. I'm probably going to scrap it since it's not priority.
4.) This was for a rolling ball. Keyframes and rotation again are a problem for me.
5.) This is for Earthworm Jim. I figured out what to do here so I'll be going ahead with it.
6.) Model work for Hawkman.
7.) A humble start for Ahab. I have to custom build most of his body but he shouldn't be a problem to do.
8.) Kick-arse. The snag was his rocket pack but I figured it out last night.
9.) Testing for Mutagen Man. The keys for the bubbles will take some time as there's ten strings per.
10.) She-Ra using Gren's Sif. I need to figure out how to get the sword to rotate and point skyward then I can move on sculpting the costume.
11.) Space Ghost. I need to sculpt the head, neck and make some bracers. Otherwise he should be easy.
12.) A base model for Technodrome testing. I got this all working in game so now I need to make a better model and skin it.
13.) A start for Ragdoll. No issue here other than I haven't stopped to finish it.
14.) A female Spider-man using a model from Marvel Heroes. A lot of vertice drag and pinching to work out here.
15.) model for Spider-man's Ends Of The Earth armor. This will go with Iron Man keys.
16) An omni-powered Spidey for Captain Universe and Spider-Phoenix. It's done except the keyframes. Those Phoenix keys are a nightmare. I applaud INk for making them in the first place.
17.) model work for The Great And Powerful Oz game prop. Still trying to understand what the statues on the base are supposed to look like.
18.) Some Templar Guardian costume bits. The mesh for these is ready to go. I was waiting on finding out what some of their names were but their creator never got back to me.
19.) Costume bits for Phoenix 5 Cyclops, Namor and Colossus. I also have Magik and Emma going. Phoenix keyframes again which take for ever to do so until I get those done who knows.

spydermann93

Sugar-Man (sick!)!? Bubble Bobble (hilarious!)!? Earthworm Jim (radical!)!?

Oh, man! You have some really awesome skopes/meshes in the works, here, SA!!  I'm really excited for all of these, especially the three that I listed above!

windblown

Wow, you've been pretty busy SA!! That's amazing. Can't wait for Sugar Man, Basilisk (I love most of the Age of X designs) and the Phoenix 5.

SickAlice

Thanks. Again sorry but most of these are the time consuming ones. I have a bunch of other things in progress as well just no preview shots. I like the Age Of X stuff as well. Too bad I only now figured out how to do the cape for Betsy, I wanted to add that in the last skin pack for her but couldn't figure it out then. Sugar Man, Kick-arse and Jim shouldn't have too long again though only if I can somehow figure out Sugar Man's arms. I can't figure it out but I'm going to try some things out of left field like messing with the Spine 1 node. And those darn Phoenix keys. Here's the string list for those and worse they all need to have their Scales, Translations and Quaternions reconfigured for each animation. I've been at those since last fall.  :banghead:

PArray01
PArray02
PArray03
PArray04
PArray05
x_phoneix
x_sash03
Bird_Tail
Bird_Lower Body
Bird_Head_Bone
Bird_Neck_bone
Bird_Wing_Left_Bone03
Bird_Wing_Left_Bone02
Bird_Wing_Left_Bone01
Bird_Wing_Right_Bone03
Bird_Wing_Right_Bone02
Bird_Wing_Right_Bone01
Bird_Body
Bip01 Tail
Bip01 Tail1
Bip01 Tail2

Amazo Version 2.2

a really impressive list going on here, but i'm curious as too what the rolling ball is for (#4). and i've been hoping someone would eventually make kick-arse, so this makes me really happy.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

SickAlice

Ball was for general use, so characters could use it as a Shapeshift if need be. I was also planning to recycle it later for a Samus Aran. Good to hear about Kick-arse! Should complete that one pretty soon. I'll get to Hit-Girl eventually as well.

BentonGrey

Wow!  There's tons of cool stuff in the works, hmm?  SA, I wonder if the skin for the Technodrome object from my TMNT mod might be able to be adapted to your model.
God Bless

SickAlice

Send it my way. I've gotten really crafty at deforming unconventional textures to fit ones they otherwise shouldn't so I'll probably be able to make it happen. The bulk work on that one is the effects though. I know what to do just time consuming. I need to make sure the eye moves, should be simple enough. Need to make the front fork thingy rotate, easy since it does that all the time. Maybe some particle emitters for style.

laughing paradox

@naitvalis - Talon looks great! Where can I get that skope?

@SickAlice - You have a lot of work coming up! I'm really excited to see the Phoenix Five. I like that you're doing AoX characters: any chance you'll tackle Frenzy?

SickAlice

@laughing paradox: I love Frenzy's looks. To be honest the only reason I didn't right after AoX was because I somehow got it in my head that someone already made her. Have they? If not I'll get right on that. Should be simple enough to just dress up a She-Hulk mesh and give some new hairstyles really.