The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

Please, please, please release these!!!

Seriously cool Style!

spydermann93

crimsonquill

"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

style

Yeah I love it when a skope comes together! ;)
The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

Those are awesome! Though the hero files might have some poor accuracy ;)
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

laughing paradox

A-Team is cool.

I love that Rockslide skope! Great job on that.

windblown

The A-Team look fantastic, great job style! :thumbup:

I'm back to the New Mutants with Sam Guthrie:

For this skope I've used Cannonball_AA (by AfghanAnt) as the base, most of the changes I've done are in the keyframes instead of the nif:

I've always thought that Cannonball was hard to represent in game, so I hope that the new keyframes help to it :)

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

More mutants you peeps work up the merrier. Always excited to see what your doing with animations as well. That's been a nice treat.

windblown

Thank you Pod and SickAlice, I hope you like this one too:

I've updated my classic Sunspot and now he has more fluid animations (in the last one his body disappeared for a second when he used his powers). The updated skope has a glow effect to his energized form like the one that he had in the comics:

The skope'll come with an energized version to use with the shapeshifter attribute.

More New Mutants to come soon.

Cyber Burn

Really loving the New Mutants Skopes Windblown!  :thumbup:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Since I Skoped the Nazi with a Flamethrower, I thought it was only fitting that I Skope one with a Freeze Ray.

You can't see it in the Pic, but there is a Particle Emitter coming from the Freeze Gun. 

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on December 01, 2014, 02:21:15 PM
Since I Skoped the Nazi with a Flamethrower, I thought it was only fitting that I Skope one with a Freeze Ray.

You can't see it in the Pic, but there is a Particle Emitter coming from the Freeze Gun.

Now that is ice cold!

When will we see a release of this? :P

Cyber Burn

While the Skope seems to work alright in-game (At least, I haven't found any problems yet), there is a glitch in the Skope. I know it has something to do with the Freeze Gun (.Obj) File that I imported, but I can't quite figure out how to fix it. So between that, and not being happy with the coloring of the Particle Emitters, it's not quite ready for release yet.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

windblown

The Nazi with the freeze ray looks great Cyber, I like variety in my villains so I like this idea.

and style....wow!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: windblown on December 02, 2014, 10:26:26 PM
The Nazi with the freeze ray looks great Cyber, I like variety in my villains so I like this idea.

Thanks Windblown, I think it's pretty common knowledge how much I like Cannonfodder, so it's safe to say that there are more in the works.

Quote from: windblown on December 02, 2014, 10:26:26 PM
and style....wow!

I second that.

windblown

Today is the turn for Magik. This one was tough because AfghanAnt made a skope for her that, in my opinion, is perfect (actually his skope was my inspiration to skope the rest of the team and it's the base of most of my female teen skopes), so I only added a couple of animations to it. The most special one is this one:

It's a melee animation in which Magik teleports a demon from the Limbo dimension to the battle, the demon attacks her enemy and then she teleports it back to the Limbo. I'm really happy with how this animation turned out. (Previewed skins by AA (Magik) and Valandar (OrcBoss)).

Also, coming soon...
Spoiler
...the whole team:

I only need to finish the keyframes for Warlock and the updated Wolfsbane to have the team ready.

Cyber Burn

I officially bow before the Master!!!

This is just !@#$%^&*()_+ INCREDIBLE!!! Is the Ork the Melee Attack, or did you create an FX to accommodate that. Either way...Just WoW!!!

windblown

Thanks Cyber :)

Quote from: Cyber Burn on December 04, 2014, 10:58:38 PM
This is just !@#$%^&*()_+ INCREDIBLE!!! Is the Ork the Melee Attack, or did you create an FX to accommodate that. Either way...Just WoW!!!

All of the elements of the video (Magik, the Orc and the blue FX) are part of the melee animation, in fact the video is recorded from the Character Tool. I combined a ranged animation for Magik with the throw_object animation of the Troll in one melee_animation (and added the teleport FX to it).

Outcast

It's fantastic to see what you could with your skopes Wind Blown. I'm loving the unique animations you've given to the New Mutants.

daglob

Podmark

Style that is really cool.

Awesome job on the New Mutants, WB. Magik is impressive.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I am so happy to see your updated take on the New Mutants. That was one of my favorite books and Magik is probably my favorite comic book character.. ever. That animation you created, with the summoning of a demon, is simply amazing.

Incredible job, WB!

Amazo Version 2.2

such amazing and innovative skopes windblown. I can't believe that magik skope, it's just incredible.

cyber, with you making these awesome nazis, do you have any plans to make one with a rocket launcher (slight hint/request)?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

daglob

you might could start with the X-Com Heavy Armor guy.

Starman

Yikes, those New Mutants skopes are great  :thumbup: