News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll release the skopes with wireframes.  Just label the peter skin as male_host.

I've been thinking about an Emma too. 
One option would be using the Crymsin mesh on Carnage.
Or like my Johnny storm skope, using the Ray as a base mesh.

What I really need to do is learn how Windblown works his magic.
Ideally an Emma with human idle and ranged key frames, but diamond melee key frames would be best.

Podmark

Quote from: detourne_me on November 07, 2013, 04:52:04 AM
Ideally an Emma with human idle and ranged key frames, but diamond melee key frames would be best.

Yeah that would be ideal.

Good luck. I'm pretty sure he's some kind of a Warlock.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Great idea for Colossus DM! It looks great :thumbup:

I've been thinking about an Emma too. 
One option would be using the Crymsin mesh on Carnage.
Or like my Johnny storm skope, using the Ray as a base mesh.

This reminds me that some time ago I started an Emma Frost skope with transforming animations, I had done a passive defense  and a couple of melee attacks where she transformed into her diamond form. I hadn't finished it because I wanted to fix some clipping issues between the cape and the body in some animations. I had absolutely forgot it until this conversation.

Small preview in the spoilers:
Spoiler

I think I could finish it soon if somebody wants it.

And about the "magic" I've done a small tutorial for the appearing/disappearing pieces trick, I've sent it to somebody to check it (my English isn't great and Nifskope is difficult to explain), so I can post it here when it's corrected (and understandable) if you want it.

Quote from: Podmark on November 07, 2013, 05:50:40 AM

Good luck. I'm pretty sure he's some kind of a Warlock.

:P

AfghanAnt

Cyber Burn

Yup, I have to agree with Pod, definitely some kind of Warlock.  :D

Randomdays

Seeing Johnny Storm flaming on and off would be neat - would it work with transparency where you could have Sue go in and out of solid form?

detourne_me

Wow, Windblown. That Emma is fantastic!

I'd love to be able to learn from your tutorial.

Randomdays, I've released a Johnny storm in my yahoo group that flames on/off

I see where you're going with a sue storm too. Or for someone like kitty pryde it would look great, too
Time to think of my next skope

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

Podmark

That is a great skope for Emma, Windblown.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Kenn

This discussion prompted me to finally release the Flame-On Action skopes of the Human Torch, Toro, and Johnny Storm that I did back in 2011 with skins by Lightning Man.

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Whatever_happened_to_Ken/files/Marvels
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

laughing paradox

Great skopes, one and all!

Looking forward to that Emma skope, should be great!

naitvalis

that Emma skope is  Amazing windblown !
here is a little captain Marvel "madness" skoped on Grenadier superman mesh, i'm a big fan of Alex Ross so i've tried to kittbash a kingdome come cap  on a Courtnall6 skin.

invia immagini

Podmark

Yep definitely looks like Alex Ross.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Ha! That's cool naitvalis!

Thank for your comments guys! As Emma has some super strength in her diamond form, I thought she should transform in diamond form when she picks an object or a pole.

And with those animations done, she should be ready to go. I'm not sure about how to release her. Would anybody like to skin her? If nobody is interested I could release her with wireframes as Detourne's Colossus skope.

laughing paradox

I like how that guy just keeps walking away after Emma threw a trashcan at him.  :lol:

detourne_me

I don't think I deserve a skin thread yet,  but look at what insomnia has brought me tonight.
I should still tweak the face and belly,  and maybe distort his proportions a bit more.

Windblown, she looks great! A wireframe release could work well.... you haven't added anything to the skope beyond the standard mesh right?

spydermann93

Emma and Mr. Incredible are just amazing!

I absolutely love both of your skopes, Windblown and DM. You two never cease to amaze me.

vorelliwiseau

That Mr. Incredible is fantastic! Is that male_muscular or male_heavy, or a custom mesh?

Also, those context-sensitive animations are a wonderful, enriching idea. Looking forward to that tutorial, windblown!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on November 14, 2013, 06:11:58 PM
I don't think I deserve a skin thread yet,  but look at what insomnia has brought me tonight.
I should still tweak the face and belly,  and maybe distort his proportions a bit more.

Windblown, she looks great! A wireframe release could work well.... you haven't added anything to the skope beyond the standard mesh right?

You only need one skin to start.  :D And this on is really nice.

Windblown, I am sooo envious of your skill, I wish I had even a fraction of your skill with Nifskope.

Podmark

If I may comment on your skin in the skoping thread Detourne, everything looks good except the belt. It looks pretty flat. I'd recommend taking a dodge tool over the top edge and a burn tool over the bottom edge.

Anyway good job changing the proportions for your skope.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Thank you all,

Quote from: detourne_me on November 14, 2013, 06:11:58 PM

Yes, the skope is basically Ink's White Queen Astonishing. I've only added some shining sparks (from AA's Marvel Now Emma) which appear when she turns into diamond. The rest of the skoping was on the keyframes.
The only change to get the skin working properly would be that the textures for the diamond body should be renamed to female_basic2, female_basic2_refl and so.

btw, I like that Mr. Incredible!

detourne_me

Thanks for the skinning tips Podmark,  it's been quite a few years,  I'll keep at it though, maybe pump out a few more mediocre one people may have missed!

Thanks for releasing the White Queen to AA Windblown,  will you be releasing the astonishing one as well?

daglob

This is a scope combining Ink's Black Queen with his Storm Obessed. The skin is not mine, but is a beautiful rendition of Granny Goodness by Afghan Ant. I may have posted this before, but I finally got the curls to map to another texture.

windblown

That's a fun skope Daglob!

Quote from: detourne_me on November 18, 2013, 09:50:50 AM
Thanks for releasing the White Queen to AA Windblown,  will you be releasing the astonishing one as well?

Yes, I'll release the Astonishing skope, I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way of doing it (opening a Yahoo group for one skope might be excessive).

By the way, I have a new preview today:

Hope Summers, the mutant Messiah was the main character of Generation Hope and many of the X-events in recent years. The previewed alpha channel for the cape is from Afghan Ant's Wiccan (maybe the X-men should have given a new cape to Hope when she came back to the present but they didn't... :P)

Hope was raised in the future by Cable, so she was trained in the use of firearms and hand to hand combat, besides, she has power-mimicry powers and a connection with the Phoenix Force. She has animations for all those traits:

Spoiler

In my opinion Hope is a fun character to play because of her mimicry powers (in the video she's copying Dust's sandform and Oya's pyro/cryokinesis).

Cyber Burn

I don't really know the character, but that is a great skope.

Daglob, if you need help with the mapping, let me know, I'd be glad to try and help.

Podmark

Granny looks perfect daglob!

That is a great job on Hope, WB! You've got the Phoenix Force and everything.

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

Nice skopes guys.

I've been trying to do this for a long time......

American Eagle with his crossbow.

Mesh base is Gren's Punisher.  Parts by Tommyboy and from LP's skope. Skin is by Laughing Paradox (Until I can do my own.)
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

BentonGrey

Ohh, there's some neat stuff here!  I like that Mr. Incredible.  He looks rather like the old Bama illustrations of Doc Savage, which is cool.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/