Started by Green Hornet, December 23, 2008, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash4fire

August from Arrow Comics Group !!!
(Yesterday bought for 1 Euro !!! ) heheh  :cool:

danhagen

Veritas et probitas super omnia.

Green Hornet

obscure heroes Super Charge, Radar Sonar Man, Yankee Doodle, Quakemaster, Chief Mighty Arrow, a different look for Human Bullet, Hornetman  :rickbm

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: Red Panda and Flying Squirrel  Powers & Tactics: Red Panda was an athletic man with superior hand-to-hand combat skills, and a master hypnotist. In addition, he dabbled in invention, creating Cling Boots that used static electricity to stick to walls, and leap great distances. He also invented Flying Squirrel's gliding costume.

During the war, Panda Division also provided Red Panda with various devices, including the Ventriloquilizer, which allowed him to throw his voice; the Zap Gun, a miniaturized (for the period) electric bolt thrower; and Manlinite 990, a formula that gave superhuman strength and speed for twenty minutes, though it could only be used once every three days.

Red Panda relied heavily on his fists, though he enjoyed using his hypnotic powers to create illusions in the minds of his enemies.

The Red Panda's sidekick was Flying Squirrel, secretly his female chauffeur Kit Baxter. She was also a fine hand-to-hand combatant, who used her ability to glide to great effect in battle. Squirrel's primary weakness was a tendency to become enraged with her opponents, beating them far more than necessary. :rickbm 

daglob

I gotta look these up.

By the way, Hornet, I have Giant Boy, Hornet-Man, and Radar-Sonar man in the works. Who knows, one day I may get all of the Dial H heroes done.

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: Batman of Zur-En-Arrh, Comboman, Nelvana   :rickbm

daglob

So THAT"S what Nelvana looks like. She's Snowbird's mother, you know (or at least she once was). Atomic Robot has done the Batman of Planet X (Zur-En-Ar).

And I intend to do Red Panda and Flying Squirrel, as soon as I finish a whoooooooole bunch of Harvey Heroes...

Green Hornet

more obsure heroes: Spyman, Tigerman, Fat Fury  :rickbm

herodad1

daglob

In that whooooole lot of Harvey characters I'm working on is Spyman. I have an older version at Character Obscura I.

Bearded did me a Fat Fury, but I've never finished him. I wonder...

Green Hornet

Another obscure hero Rockman Underground Secret Agent :rickbm

daglob

Rockman is on my list, right next to Spacehawk. I've got Spacehawk hexed, just need to skin 'im.

USAgent

daglob

Quote from: USAgent on May 29, 2009, 11:13:31 PM
RMT did a Rockman over here: http://www.alexff.com/stuffRMT.php

Hey, I got that. I hadn't looked it over and saw which "rockman" it was.

Another one off my list...

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes or heroines: Sky-girl, Gravity girl, Miss Fury  :rickbm

Green Hornet

More obscure heroes: Voice, Bronze Terror, Moth  :rickbm

daglob

The Voice looks a lot like Micro Face...

The Moth has been on my list. I'm still trying to figure out how to do him.

Lessee... Batman cape, oval goggles, White Witch antennae...

Green Hornet

You are right Voice Voice looks like Mic Face here is link to archives   :rickbm
http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41646.0 

daglob

Quote from: Green Hornet on June 10, 2009, 01:03:00 PM
You are right Voice Voice looks like Mic Face here is link to archives   :rickbm
http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41646.0 

What I was thinking about is that my Micro Face is on a TV mesh, so un-hiding the guns and a little re-coloring and Shazam! instant Voice. And here I see looking him up all the other Voic-es from the Golden Age...

Green Hornet

More obscure heroes: Red Cross, The Wraith, Power Nelson The Futureman  :rickbm

daglob

Vigilante did Power Nelson, and I have done a "new" version that hasn't been released yet (haven't decided if I want to scope all those spikes on his suit). Red Cross is on my list.

Wraith looks interesting...

Jakew

A little love for Aussie heroes:

Southern Squadron (left to right: Southern Cross, Dingo, Lt Smith, Nightfighter)

1930s Southern Cross in background

Southern Cross & Grandstander

Nightfighter

Dark Nebula

Southern Squadron & Grandstander

Another group shot:

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: Captain Hornet, Goblin, Wonderboy, Rocketman  :rickbm

daglob

Phantom Stranger did Wonder Boy. Captain Hornet and Rocketman have possiblities...

Green Hornet

More obscure heroes: Nightshade, Flashman, Prof Supermind and Son  :rickbm

daglob

Nightshade and Supermind and Son are on my list.

You know, I wouldn't mind it at all if others did some of the stuff on my list ;).

Althouh thinkin about it, I might can put Nightshade on the same PV mesh as The Ivisible Man...

Green Hornet

More obscure heroes: Golden Lad, Radior, Sky Wizard, Silver Streak  :rickbm

daglob

C'mon, you gotta know that a guy with the title "X-Ray Powerman" would just have to be on my list.

I' ve already done Golden Lad (and need to finish Golden girl)

I think Vigilante did Silver Streak, but I'm thinking of doing another one.

I gotta look up Sky Wizard...

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: Human Fly, Captain Battle, Red Dragon, Duke of Darkness  :rickbm