Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Obscure Heroes

Started by Green Hornet, December 23, 2008, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Hornet

More obscure heroes: Armorbearer, Mr Christian, Desertwind, NightoRay  :rickbm

yell0w_lantern

Wasn't that one guy in Mutiny on the Bounty?
Yellow Lantern smash!

doctorchallenger

No it was a song by Night Ranger (Nice lift of Tom Grummet pencils on that one)

yell0w_lantern

No, I'm pretty sure Mr. Christian was in Mutiny on the Bounty.
Yellow Lantern smash!

Green Hornet

More obscure heroes: Captain Klutz, Lightningman, Defender  :rickbm

Zivon23

Quote from: Green Hornet on December 31, 2008, 03:46:15 PM

Do you have more pics of Defender?

He looks like he needs a skope and skin.

~Z23~

daglob

I'd have done Captain Klutz a lllooonnnggg time ago if I didn't thnk he would need his own mesh. I'd like to do an Alfred E. Newman, too.

Panther_Gunn

I *completely* second Captain Klutz!  I would have requested him sooner, but I couldn't remember his name exactly, and never got around to looking it up.   :thumbup:
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

herodad1

Defender does look very cool!

Green Hornet

Here is another picture of Defender  :rickbm

Green Hornet

Another obscure hero: Hoverboy 2 versions   :rickbm

danhagen

Here's an obscure but important  super hero -- Ogon Bat or "The Golden Bat,' a flying, energy-wielding guardian sent forward in time from Atlantis who first appeared in pulp magazines FIVE YEARS BEFORE SUPERMAN.
Details here:
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/o/ogonbat.htm
Veritas et probitas super omnia.

Green Hornet

obscure group Justice Force:  :rickbm

Dr.Volt

Hey, the Justice Force is pretty cool.  Not familiar with them.  So they are from an upcoming TMNT cartoon, yes?  I especially like Tsunami.  And the Silver Sentinal and Raptar are pretty cool looking.

Oh and here's an obscure hero I've wanted to post for a while now: K.J. Kolka's Cardinal.  The cardinal has been around since the late 70s which Kolka started back when he was in college.  Here's some pics:

The cardinal currently has his own web comic:  http://www.comicssherpa.com/site/feature?uc_comic=csfjg

billdamn22

If someone would skope the Cardinal I would skin him. ;)

Dr.Volt

Quote from: billdamn22 on January 15, 2009, 02:32:13 AM
If someone would skope the Cardinal I would skin him. ;)

Awesome!!  Thanks Billdamn!  Soooooooooooooo...anyone out there willing to skope the Cardinal???

Green Hornet

The Justice Force from the dates are 2005 and 2007. Now more obscure heroes: Storm Blazer, Knight Seeker, Lazerman  :rickbm

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: Metapatroit, Wargod, Marvelboy  :rickbm

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: Wonder Warthog, Crimson Comet, Rainbowboy   :rickbm

danhagen

Wonder Warthog has been done on a modified male hulking mesh, although I unfortunately don't have the name of the author. I can email it to anyone who wants it.
Veritas et probitas super omnia.

daglob

A Crimson Comet is on my list, but not in that exact costume.

Hmmmm...

kssaints

I did the Grant Mossison version of Marvelboy as a request for someone a while back and he is at my 2nd Yahoo group. He is done without the mask. If you absolutley wanted a masked version I could probablt tweek the skin if you could find me a larger pic to go on. I also do plan to change the hexed mesh to a more appropriat sized scope later on.

President Raygun

As long as were talking about Marvel Boy does anyone know if the astronaut suit version from Agents of Atlas was ever done?
Sorry I couln't find a pic.

The Hitman

I know the Marvel Boy you're talking about. Ask me again in a week.

President Raygun

Green Hornet

More obscure heroes obsure group The Inferior Five so far Merryman an blimp have been done. Anyone know if Awkwardman, White Feather, And Dumb Bunny have been done?   :rickbm

kssaints

Well they have been started. But as of yet unfinished. Awkwardman is about 90% done.

daglob

I'm still trying to work out a way to do Lady Liberty, Merryman's mother. Re-read Foglio's Angel and the Ape mini series and have been thinking of re-doing Power Princess. Have a Sam Simeon, just haven't figured out which mesh to put Angel O'Day on... maybe...

Wish I could draw like Bob Oskner and Wally Wood.

Green Hornet

Thanks for all the work you have done no hurry on these  :rickbm

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: Blue Falcon, Roc, Sire, Shadow Owl  :rickbm