News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Obscure Heroes

Started by Green Hornet, December 23, 2008, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

I second Black Beetle.  If someone would help me work out a cape I'll handle the skope.  A secondary Skin would be great for my silver scarab charater
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

Tawodi Osdi

I have both of Phantom Strangers Fantaxes: one with a whip and one without.

Green Hornet

A New Obscure hero: Defendor  :rickbm  Where would I be able to get the Phantom Strangers Fantax?

Tawodi Osdi

Green Hornet

More Obscure Heroes: Liberty Girl, Captain Wizard, Mad Hatter, Crash Kid  :rickbm

daglob

Captain Wizard is at Character Obscura III (at least that version; Copper Age did the other two). If I could do 3D editing on a VX mesh in Photoshop, Mad Hatter would have been previewed by now. Crash Kid (the star of Cannonball Comics) is barely started. Never seen Liberty Girl before... Hmmmm... maybe when I finish with Sun Girl.

Green Hornet

Another obscure hero: Captain Awareness, Don't know who these two are but they look cool  :rickbm

Green Hornet

More Obscure Heroes: War Eagle, Blackout  :rickbm

daglob

I have done War Eagle, and intend to re-do him since my scoping skills have improved (never happy with the beak), and Blackout is on my list. I still need to finish Bebop and Rock Steady and get my so-called real life in order though.

Green Hornet

More Obscure Heroes: Pat Patriot, 13, Capt Ego   :rickbm

daglob

"13" and his pal Jinx have been done, by Phantom Stranger, I think. While I believe Pat Patriot has been done, I intend to do another one eventually. Haven't seen Captain Ego before...

Panther_Gunn

Captain Ego?  Did Nightdragon lose his wings?  Oh, wait......it would look exactly the same anyway.  :P
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Green Hornet

Another Obscure Hero: "Meet that Super-Duper Hero... The Wonderful Mr. Wimble!"

Green Hornet

The Wonderful Mr. Wimble!   :doh:

daglob

I think I have an electronic copy of that comic...

Ah, yes, I do have that comic. I'm not sure there is an appropriate mesh, although Male Teen 14 comes close....

I'll give it some thought.