News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dean's stuff.

Started by dean2000, June 06, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanjo2000

More random things.


These 2 are finished and released to my marvel folder. I do have some other stuff but nothing finished yet.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox

Nice!!
Were you able to do any work on the heads you asked me for? These StrongGuys look great, and I didn't recognize the other one.

deanjo2000

Yes I'm working on them, slowly though as times a bit tight at the moment.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

deanjo2000

Added a bonus flame version, thanks to cranlox for the head.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox


deanjo2000

Some more random things.



All uploaded to either the Dc or random folders.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox


deanjo2000

Another for the DC folder.
Dr Polaris 90's.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

deanjo2000

Thank you.
Some more for the marvel folder.




I do have some more planned but was wondering what is already out there for the acolytes?
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox

Were you able to make any of the MOTU figures you asked me for heads for? These look amazing!

deanjo2000

They are in the works :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox


deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.