News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

CRANLOX LABORATORY

Started by cranlox, July 12, 2024, 08:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cranlox

#780
I've wanted to make these skins for a long time, and I finally got around to it: Cosmo Bug and Antibug. I know they're not the most detailed, given that Cloe should be the Antibug and Cosmo Bug should have the wings, but they're pretty good as alternative skins.
These skins are for the original game model that RD made brilliantly; all the Miraculous characters available for Freedom are now included with alternative skins.
I'll probably uninstall and reinstall the program to the previous version this weekend.



https://www.mediafire.com/file/rduw21mhb54ay0f/Skins+Lady+Bug.rar/file


deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.


cranlox

#784

cranlox



cranlox

#787
Stormshadow new skin realistic
(is a skin alternative for Deadpool (Alpha Flight))

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6udz49wykzirfhg/StormShadow+skins.rar/file

Since he's heading into combat, I thought it would be fitting to give Billy his axe; the spinning, leaping circular area attack is best suited for close-range defense. It's all RD's work—I just gave him the axe obtained from model resources.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b66b5bmqvulb1ks/RH+Billy+Blazes+RD+CX.rar/file

cranlox

#788
I did all the work on the outfit creared by Dean, only changing the colors and a few details on the body. The helmet is the *Dino Fury* Green Ranger one I made a while back for Dean, recolored to match; I also swapped out the weapons. The character is an original creation; I just wanted to see if I could successfully change the weapons, since I hadn't managed to do so with "Motor the Robocat" (which RD do the rigging work). I'm not sure what I did wrong with Motor, because everything worked perfectly in this experiment.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l9fy8rsion34j70/MMPR+Dino+Fury+Volcanic.rar/file

A New skin based in Alicia Silverstone Batgirl

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rtwjcwa4674yl5p/Alicia_Silverstone_Skins.rar/file

cranlox

#789

Dealing with some health issues and problems with Synthetik, but managed some quick experiments
putting heads from model resources and basic skins.


deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox

#791
:roll:

Jean Grey animated serie

Jimaras8

Hope you get better soon Carnlox  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

cranlox


Randomdays

Yeah....and try to be more careful!