News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

CRANLOX LABORATORY

Started by cranlox, July 12, 2024, 08:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanjo2000

 :thumbup:  love those vr troopers.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox


cranlox

This pack is a tribute to these great Argentine wrestlers who shone on television with their characters, in shows like Titanes, Lucha Fuerte, and 100% Lucha. Some have passed away recently, others years ago; this is a heartfelt tribute.


CHULO, KARNAK CHAIN, MOLOK, GOLI THE BEAR AND PLASTIBOY, THE TENIENTE MURPHY AND SODRAK
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xcsuyj3d46ni3lj/WRESTLING+ARGENTINA+MEMORIAL.rar/file



cranlox

#725
Two new skins for one of the Rangers we made with Dean. I find it more visually harmonious than the original.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/w27ozdls2vqqgqz/MMPR+JF+Robert.rar/file

The second one shows several physical poses of this Chip Ranger version with a modified and color-shifted Dean skin.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zb061alrmqbj8us/MMPR+Chip+Yellow+Ranger+MZ.rar/file


This double pack features the protagonists of the 1990s Argentine series POLILADRON: a policewoman and a thief. A captivating love story set against a police procedural backdrop. Why did they stop making shows like this in Argentina? There weren't that many, but some good ones were made; nobody knows. Basically, I made these because they had great shootouts and were urban characters. There's not much more to add; I just like to acknowledge well-made Argentine characters. Without a doubt, 099 Central was far superior to Poliladron, but Poliladron was the first action series.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rsd63uhybi6gwxo/POLILADRON+DUOPACK.rar/file
At some point I'll do the Simuladores by Damian Szifron, which were the next best, and there aren't many other good action series in Argentina from the 80s and 90s that are worthwhile (the characters of the Ledesma brothers Franco and Tomás from 099 Central, Veronica Vega and the Carrizo kid from Poliladron, and later the 4 Simuladores).

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox

Not much, but a few models have been released and some character skins for previously available characters are coming soon.
Here's Karen Paige from Marvel Comics, Jenu of Jungle from ComicARg, and the pink monkey from Disney's Wuzzle.

I sent you an email, Dean, with your request. Just a heads-up in case you missed it.


https://www.mediafire.com/file/1lhxszohhfktg5o/KAREN+PAIGE+MARVEL+COMIC.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mc2gmtcbtsr6ff9/JENU+OF+JUNGLE.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/470v72wf8sd9b21/WUZZLE+PINK+MONKEY.rar/file

cranlox


cranlox

#729
Ava Blas's little sister

https://www.mediafire.com/file/46eib0mybnd1af5/BLAS_SISTER.rar/file

Aig, la merodeadora letal

All that's missing is her backpack. I'll probably make that separately. It should be easy to attach a textured cylinder to it.
I need help with that too, to finish it. She's a minor villain and already dead, which makes sense given she carries a gas tank on her back.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uwh2e9gx0uw0rjx/Aig_Girl_Lethal_Stalker.rar/file

The model version of Felicia from the comic where she appears with Zangief, whom I mentioned earlier. I like her headphones.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3u6j5144xmip3cf/Felicia_Capcom_Comic.rar/file

Frank Castle The punisher, the captured version of Marvel Squad.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bo6urzjz0krcvtp/frank_Castle_Squad.rar/file

I absolutely loved RD's work with the four DCSHG girls, so I dedicated myself to correcting Batgirl Misfit's cape and giving her an alternative black suit skin. I also subtly corrected some of her hair. I put the portraits and files in folders so they look and run properly in ffvs3r

here the skins
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m8pht9vn8flfayi/DCSHG+BATGIRL.rar/file

cranlox

#730
CREAM THE RABBIT MODELS
SECOND SUIT, VENOMIZED AND NINJA

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wq1rrkt1y32311z/CREAM_MODELS.rar/file

ETERNALS DUO
Phastos & Sersi
From the concept art of characters that never got a project underway in an animated series.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d97a8kd7az2n8k4/ETERNAL_CANCELED_ANIMATED_SERIE.rar/file

SIMBIONTIC-SOLDIER OF KNULL

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gr9ku0286i638ov/SIMBIOTIC+SOLDIER.rar/file

VILLAIN SOLDIER EXPERIMENT 625/00 FROM ZERO

https://www.mediafire.com/file/291pypu0jotdulv/STITCH+-+SOLDIER+OF+ZERO.rar/file

The Fairly OddParents pack
Tim transformed into the devourer of worlds, Timlactus
Tim as an adult action hero
Britney as the villain Princess Platinum

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nslo2wf6t6m00wg/The+Fairly+OddParents.rar/file

A NEW SKIN FOR DCSHG KATANA RD CX

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1cck9t5v1drsdan/DCSHG+KATANA+SKINS.rar/file

A NEW SKIN FOR DCSHG WW RD CX

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a6bdmd35xnacddg/DCSHG+WW+RD+CX+SKINS.rar/file

cranlox

#731
Finally, one of the best and most unknown characters we've had in Argentina, Mimi Mumu from Blas. A worthy opponent.

MIMI MUMU

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tkhqofxyjjd4q5v/MIMI+MUMU.rar/file

CANDELARIA LUCERO (From Blas too)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a9g1d6hxjj11he5/CANDELARIA+LUCERO.rar/file

GHOST RIDER SQUAD

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jlnoestiy15oba9/GHOST+RIDER+SQUAD.rar/file


cranlox

I've been playing with these awesome 4 DC heroines from RD, they turned out great, thanks!




cranlox

I had this request pending; Dean wanted his head captured from the toy, and I had to capture the entire character and then render it in parts. I think it turned out quite acceptable.


https://www.mediafire.com/file/qzl25p4roakm4q0/motu+leech.rar/file

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.


cranlox

INGRID CAPCOM

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h6sb7xokgiq6b32/ingrid+capcom.rar/file

TWO HEADS MOTU MODERN

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4qahq8w6jfdse74/MOTU+MODERN+TWO+HEADS.rar/file
The white fang on the bluish head broke, creating a hole in the model when the polygon count was reduced.
Otherwise, it looks great.

MER-MAN MOTU CLASSIC

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dig9rkjy2f63sjr/MOTU+MERMAN+CLASSIC.rar/file

deanjo2000

Very nice :thumbup:  I like that merman head ;)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.



deanjo2000

Great work on these. Captain Planet villains look very cool.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Randomdays

I guess I'll be looking at the villains soon since I just finished the Planeteers.

BentonGrey

Lots of cool stuff!  The Planteer villains are great!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cranlox

#746
This week I'll be releasing several lesser-known character models from two groups, both from graphic novels/books.

I'll also be finishing up my backlog of requests intermittently, so I expect to upload quite a few things, including an alternate version of Blas's villainous mummy for some classic Marvel and DC characters, since I liked how the Superman version turned out.

Hammerhead Firstdays
These are some of the individual pieces I have left over. The Hammerhead has a crack at the base of the cigar in its mouth; it broke while lowering polygons. I don't know if it can be fixed, but the body is fine.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vbnbm1355djbhrn/HammerHead_FirstDays.rar/file

Spiderman Unlimited Cartoon

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oa0rynnffscg2od/Spiderman+Unlimited+Cartoon.rar/file

Alpha Ray (AnarchistsXe request)
He has the same damage of a triangular perforation on the side of his face as happened with Hammerhead, I don't know if it can be fixed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ny8rxvvtqzvgzn7/AlphaRay.rar/file

Medea X-men

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j36ygay1y9f6i0v/Medea_Xmen.rar/file

Lobizon
It's a Synthetic modification of the Twoheads Modern Motu model captured previously, so that it has the Lobizon design in the Twoheads' muscle anatomy. Both should be physically coordinated for rigging given that they have a 75% physical volume match. I wanted to make the werewolf from the Real Ghostbusters action figure, but since I didn't have the doll, I experimented with a conceptual modification of the model and it turned out quite well.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/if32p345tsrqoec/Lobizon.rar/file


cranlox

DUCK DODGERS COLLECTION
I made a collection of 3 packs of secondary characters from this series, the first Mars Pack, the second Girls of Duck co-stars of the series and Partners other companions including 2 green lanterns.
I had quite a bit of fun making these too.

MARTIAN PACK

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gtlby4p21z5o7vn/MARTIAN+PACK.rar/file

GIRLS OF DUCK

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dz077bp04jd6s6n/GIRLS+OF+DUCK+PACK.rar/file

PARTNERS IN ACTION PACK

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0as8uyse4t5wmt4/PARTNERS+PACK.rar/file