Possible Projects Interest

Started by Randomdays, September 22, 2013, 02:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Randomdays

Its great as it is! Downloaded! Thanks Cranlox

BentonGrey

Nice work, Cranlox!  He looks quite good.  Nice detail on the forehead, capturing his design perfectly.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cranlox

Thanks Benton and Dean. Here is an alternative color version.

ALTERNATIVE COLOURS

I came across this wooden battleship and I couldn't resist putting it on the vehicles, maybe it would look better with a crew member leaning out of the hatch.
For now it is bare like this in case anyone wants it
WOOD TANK

WW2 CAPTAIN AMERICA TANK HERE
PUNISHER VAN HERE!

DoctorRuina

Randomdays, I started doing Moltar because I didn't know deanjo was working on it. Undoubtely the result will be better if deanjo does it. If my pc works I'll try to do Spider Woman.

cranlox

Quote from: DoctorRuina on March 15, 2024, 12:35:58 PMRandomdays, I started doing Moltar because I didn't know deanjo was working on it. Undoubtely the result will be better if deanjo does it. If my pc works I'll try to do Spider Woman.

Dean already did it and uploaded it to his mediafire site
Dean ya lo hizo y lo subió a su sitio de mediafire

DoctorRuina

Great! I will visit his site now.

DoctorRuina

No conocía a este Dr. Zin, pero se ve genial.

Randomdays

I appreciate all the help guys. Spider woman would be great! That would just leave Metallus and Creature King

Randomdays

The last 3 updated Wacky Races cars are done and uploaded. Rigged Penelope Pitstop to female basic and uploaded.

Spent a lot of time trying to get a Bluto mesh from a Nintendo switch game rigged, but it just wasn't working. I wound up transplanting the head onto a make_hulking mesh and doing a simple skin. It could use a better one.

All uploaded to the Classic Cartoons folder on the megasite.

cranlox

Excellent characters, I'll see if I can make a new skin for this villain Brutus

thanks for sharing

DoctorRuina

deanjo2000

Very cool, I love all of these. I'm tempted to do some alt bluto skins myself  :thumbup:

Randomdays

Go for it Dean and Cranlox!

Randomdays

Bluto is using male_hulking, so he'll take any male_hulking skin.

Here he is with c6's Pitt skin

I'm here to kick butt and chew bubblegum.

And I'm all out of bubblegum

Duke Nukem, ready to go, just needs to be packaged up. Rigged to Gren's Punisher

Searching, I saw that there was a kitbash many years ago that got squashed, and nothing since. So Duke has finally arrived!

I did another Duke that didn't come out as well, but he had a jetpack and a RPG that I borrowed for the better one

Pig Cop from Duke Nukem - just starting. The shotgun didn't transfer for some reason so I'll have to substitute. I think there's one in the weapons pack I put up a while back

Lara Croft, ready to go, just needs to be packaged up. Rigged to female_longhair_2guns_nojacket hexed mesh by zuludelta (which already had a skin for her.)

For some reason, the guns on the original mesh weren't set up right, so they would disappear from the holsters, but not appear in her hands. This version has the guns always drawn and ready. I had tried to adapt a reduced version of Gren's Punisher to the mesh, but it didn't work.

cranlox

Has anyone escaped the era of Hanna Barbera and the old cartoons!? ahahhaha beautiful selection of characters you made and even more interesting to see them in the game.
I've been making some things for your Brutus.
I put it back in a different folder to keep both and move the texture selection.

HERE!

deanjo2000

cranlox

Hello RD, it may not be useful to you, but I saw this jetpack by chance on my disk while I was looking for an ape head(I'm trying to make a decent viral monkey) and I uploaded it to my mediafire in case you want to have it. We had talked about this when you put together the Quest backpacks.

HERE
and a police van

HERE!

Randomdays

Thanks Cranlox... I've got quite a long list of possible projects, but the reply keeps getting blocked. maybe if I break into pieces?

Randomdays

Not quite so classic;

Inspector Gadget

Mighty Max and the Jackie Chan Adventures

Some more Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, and the mouse and his friends. Lots to work with the models out there.

Samurai Jack

Kim Possible

Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, PPG, Courage and the Kids Next Door

Tiny Toons and Animaniacs

Randomdays

Pink Panther - Pink Panther, Big Nose man, The inspector, Sgt Deux Deux

I still have some Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry characters to add (Droopy, Red Hot Riding Hood, Henery Hawk, Miss Prissy, etc.)

Woody Woodpecker and friends

The Flintstones, Jetsons, and Top Cat characters

Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Quickdraw McGraw, and the other classic HB characters in that group

Secret Squirrel, Morocco Mole, Atom Ant and the rest of the characters in that group

I don't have files for the Archie and Josie gangs, but I'd like to get them into the game.

Mighty Mouse and the Mighty Heroes

Supercar, Fireball XL5, Stingray, and the Thunderbirds

Astroboy and Marine Boy

Milton the Monster and Fearless Fly

Danger Mouse and Count Duckula

Randomdays

So, I had to break that up into multiple pieces to get rid of the "Server error" when trying to post.

Most of the above are stl files and won't be easy to get into the game, so we'll see how many get done.

There's a few other tv and movie characters I want to do as well

DoctorRuina

I did Astroboy years ago, but surely it can be improved.

DoctorRuina

And I remember having seen a Mighty Mouse mesh.

DoctorRuina

I recently watched the Centurions cartoon. Are they on anyone's list?

Randomdays

Not sure if I saw your Astroboy, but the Mighty Mouse is on Alex's site I think. Going for dedicated meshes to update them if I can.

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/astroboy-reddadsteve

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/mighty-mouse-reddadsteve

cranlox

I have 1 version of Mighty Mouse, Inspector Gadjet, Astroboy and DangerMouse. These days I look for them and share them, they are not mine, they are created by other users.
Some are from Daglob and others from Gren if I'm not mistaken (or based on Gren's work)
I also have Kim Possible and her villain which always went wrong on my computer throwing an error where the mesh is deformed
Tiny Toon and animaniacs are one of my favorites on your list
You still have to share your Tarzan villain plantman if it finally turned out to be something.

DoctorRuina

DoctorRuina

DoctorRuina

Daglob did a fantastic skope for Inspector Gadget but is based in the film. Could be made the animated version using this skope