News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

That frost giant looks pretty awesome!

CB, I love the variety there!  You've got an entire ninja army, how cool!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

crosspotts1.0

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 14, 2017, 05:03:00 AM
10 little Ninjas coming to you soon  :ph34r:

i cant wait for thease better then expected and worth the wait

Deaths Jester

Quote from: style on January 13, 2017, 11:30:00 PM
Kinda late but.... ^_^

YMIR!!!!

MUST HAVE!!!! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

When the uninstall program erased everything from 10 to Aquaman, I lost the Animus I was working on. So, I started over. This one is Male Titan club with his head removed and the head from Bearded's Male Evolved transplanted in its place. The previous version kept breaking when I altered it much more than the last pic I posted. I'm hoping since this head is already larger than normal, it can take more distortion.

The skin is your average Storm Giant.

detourne_me

It's a shame you lost that skope you were working on DG,  he (she?) was looking good!

Here are a few more imports I was working on.  not sure I want to finish off the rest of the team though.  Maybe Zatanna and Wonder Woman,  Jessica Cruz maybe?
The meshes came from the DC Legends mobile game.

windblown

Those look great.

Here's a skope I've been working on these last days, the time displaced Jean Grey:

It's based in Afghan Ant's classic Jean because that skope is perfect to her, so I've only added the new costumes she's had. I'm not a big fan of having the time displaced versions of the original X-men at the present day, but I think that teen Jean is the star of the team.

She has a special animation where she does this:

what do you think of the effect?

Podmark

I need it!

I'm a bit of a fan of the time displaced X-Men. I think they open up some interesting opportunities, though they haven't always utilised them well. Skinning the whole team is definitely something on my list.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Sorry DM, I had thought I had commented on those. I always appreciate adding a little extra diversity to my Teams, so the wider the variety I can get for each Character, then the happier I am.  :D

On a side note though, where are you pulling these Meshes from? I'm not seeing them on "The Models-Resource", or "Tf3DM".

SickAlice

Nice, and scratches that one off my todo additionally.

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on January 29, 2017, 06:37:25 PM
I'm a bit of a fan of the time displaced X-Men. I think they open up some interesting opportunities, though they haven't always utilised them well. Skinning the whole team is definitely something on my list.

Yeah, I think that it'd have been nice to see them interacting with the other students. I enjoyed Jean's interactions with the Cuckoos, but I'd like to have seen what Hellion or Surge had to say to them. I didn't like how X-23 was portrayed during ANXM though.

Time for a new preview:

Bedlam was a mutant member of X-force...
... with an odd hairstyle:
Spoiler

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on February 03, 2017, 11:57:05 PM
Yeah, I think that it'd have been nice to see them interacting with the other students. I enjoyed Jean's interactions with the Cuckoos, but I'd like to have seen what Hellion or Surge had to say to them.

Exactly! I thought that was a huge missed opportunity. Bendis keep them too isolated, he didn't even have them interact with his new students all that much.
I really like how Bendis takes characters like X-23 and tries to elevate their profile, but too often he ignores their normal characterisation. He does that all the time.

Bedlam looks very nice. I'd forgotten all about him.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

Ah, looks like I've got work again! :)

windblown

Here's another X-force member, Tabitha Smith aka Boom Boom:

Because of her powers she's a fun character to play with in game.

Podmark

Very nice. Great to see you filling in the mutant ranks.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

Ooooo...this one will be fun to skin up...esp all those pouches!!!  :D

windblown

It's time for a new X-Force member, today's turn is for Danielle Moonstar:

This skope will come with psychic arrow and fear illusion animations which are almost finished, then she'll be sent to be skinned :)

Deaths Jester

Once she's ready completely, Moonstar shouldn't take me as long to skin as Boom-Boom....maybe just a few days...because I don't have to rack my brain on how to do her hair or such.  ;D

Great looking though..can't wait to get to skinning her, Windblown!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

I gotta contest, Im going to do a Kid Kaiju skope and the 1st person to give me the best keyframe to skope him onto I'll give them the finished skope plus any one other of my unreleased skopes! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

I finally got around to trying to learn more about importing meshes, so as my one of my first projects, I decided to port over one of my favorite characters of all time:

Spoiler
GUAN YU!

The model is from the free MOBA game called "SMITE". I've been playing the game for years now, and I was so excited that I saw one of the coolest characters from Chinese mythos AND Dynasty Warriors (my favorite hack and slash game of all time) was in the game.

Here's a closer pic of his legendary halberd:

Spoiler

Thanks to DM for giving me some tips and tricks on how to port these models over! And thank you to Sick_Alice for hosting Random_Day's old tutorial!

Deaths Jester

Hey WB, has anyone done base skins for Cecilia Ryes, Network, or Velocidad yet? OR is Pod being lazy again?

Podmark

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 24, 2017, 06:04:59 PM
Hey WB, has anyone done base skins for Cecilia Ryes, Network, or Velocidad yet? OR is Pod being lazy again?

Pod was just working on Network last night, hopefully will get back to it later tonight.
I have Velocidad and will skin him eventually. I don't have Reyes but I would absolutely skin her down the line.

DJ feel free to do your own skins of any of them. I like to share  :D

And yes I'm slow and occasionally lazy  :(
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

I was just wondering, Pod. I still have at least two more women to skin for WB after I finish Dani...so not looking for extra work right now.

Though it does explain why WB thinks I'm a fast skinner...Pod's lazy. :-P

Podmark

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 25, 2017, 12:02:33 AM
Though it does explain why WB thinks I'm a fast skinner...Pod's lazy. :-P

I'm actually a very slow skinner in general. Every time I hear someone say how long it took to do a skin I'm just like  :o
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on March 24, 2017, 03:54:51 AM
I finally got around to trying to learn more about importing meshes, so as my one of my first projects, I decided to port over one of my favorite characters of all time:

Spoiler
GUAN YU!

The model is from the free MOBA game called "SMITE". I've been playing the game for years now, and I was so excited that I saw one of the coolest characters from Chinese mythos AND Dynasty Warriors (my favorite hack and slash game of all time) was in the game.

Here's a closer pic of his legendary halberd:

Spoiler

Thanks to DM for giving me some tips and tricks on how to port these models over! And thank you to Sick_Alice for hosting Random_Day's old tutorial!

Spyder, that is awesome!!! I'm not familiar with the Character or the Game, but I definitely like what I see.

WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, yeah, I'm always glad to see new Weapons in FF.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

I can send it to you if you'd like.

It's a separate nif file and I tried to make it as easy as possible to plant it on another skope.

Smite has dozens of weapons that are on the character models. Perhaps I could try porting them?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on March 25, 2017, 01:34:34 AM
I can send it to you if you'd like.

It's a separate nif file and I tried to make it as easy as possible to plant it on another skope.

Smite has dozens of weapons that are on the character models. Perhaps I could try porting them?

Please??? And Thank you!!!  :thumbup:

Can I ask where you're pulling the Smite Files from? Is it a Website, or are you getting them from the actual Game itself?