• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Hi, I'm a Marvel

Started by bredon7777, May 07, 2007, 07:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

bredon7777

Glitch Girl

:thumbup:  that was cool.  Part 2 was great too. 

GrizzlyBearTalon

I... LOVE... THIS...

:gbtclaw

lugaru

Man, so far these are fun

catwhowalksbyhimself

And there's an earlier series from March.

They're pretty funny alright, and have some good points.  The voice acting's good too.  Of course, it would be hard to watch these if it wasn't.

BentonGrey

That's pretty funny. :)

Spam

These, are friggin' hilarious.

I like the one with Batman in it.  :P

FORIAMSPAM!

Midnite

Midnite

Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: After Hours

Superman: so its a remake and sequel...ok I get that.. I had that too, but its also reboot?

Hulk: first rule of reboot, do not talk about reboot. just be vague enough about it and hope everyones goes along with it.  :lol:

Protomorph

Oh the After Hours one was awesome!

they are all funny, but this one made me LOL

catwhowalksbyhimself

Figure Fan

thanoson

Ok, this was the best one ever.
Hulk- "Good times"

Uncle Yuan

After Hours #2 - the funniest yet! :roll:

crimsonquill

LOLROFL!  :roll:

Totally the best one thus far...

Robot Chicken should hire this guy to do writing for their show... heck even just do his bits on their show and give him credit. Or even better... Get him his own show.  :cool:

I'm still waiting for him to do a bit with Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Elektra, and Daredevil drinking themselves under the table talking about how badly their films have been screwed up.

- CrimsonQuill

Revenant

That WAS the funniest one yet.  Made my whole day  :D  :thumbup:

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: crimsonquill on June 17, 2007, 07:46:41 PMI'm still waiting for him to do a bit with Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Elektra, and Daredevil drinking themselves under the table talking about how badly their films have been screwed up.

hmmmmm.....what *would* Man-Thing have to drink to get inebriated?  Agent Orange?

MJB

catwhowalksbyhimself

That Venom comment at the end struck me as really funny for some reason.  I have no idea why.

lugaru

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on July 02, 2007, 05:06:40 AM
That Venom comment at the end struck me as really funny for some reason.  I have no idea why.

I laughed out loud at that part too, I guess as a reminder that venom is both really cool and really gross. I mean he's a naked guy covered in slime (except the rare times he wore boxers).

MJB

I have now officially watched them all...

...twice. :oops:

-MJB

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on July 02, 2007, 05:06:40 AM

ditto   :roll:

oh, how I wish there were a way to d/l these to the hard drive....   :wub:

I did, however, find the cuts in this one to be just a bit *too* quick....it was difficult to catch everything.

zuludelta

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on July 06, 2007, 09:38:37 PM
oh, how I wish there were a way to d/l these to the hard drive.... 

Here you go!

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sevenforce

Also:

Online FLV Converter

Or you could download the FLV directly...but you'd need to get a player (other than WMP) for that.

MACH 3

These are PURE Jokes! I am LMAO as we speak!

style

This should be an on going comic these are so funny!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

|