• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Hi, I'm a Marvel

Started by bredon7777, May 07, 2007, 07:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Uncle Yuan

Oh, it took me a while to notice this.  Each one is funnier (and funner) than the last.

thanoson

docdelorean88

"Baby, baby, baby, oh baby! I love you!" :thumbup:

the_ultimate_evil

THERE'S A SALE ON AT PENNYS

TheMarvell

I love the whole "agree to disagree" on the matter of which Hulk movie they prefer. XD

crimsonquill

A new video has been posted...  and would you believe that people are compaining about it?  :blink:

Yes, folks.. the time has come for you to support their videos and get a BIG treat at the same time..

How?!

Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wOvTyBAMU

- CQ

Uncle Yuan

Yeah, well some people are boobs.  I for one think that creativity should be supported.  These folks have provided me with a lot of entertainment.  That's worth a few bucks, certainly.

BWPS

If people enjoy something and I don't, it's still a good thing to me, but I really don't even understand how any of these videos are supposed to be funny. And why would they possibly need money to keep making these? They have a video camera, they have the toys, which are cheap and if they aren't able to afford whatever new ones they need maybe they should go find a job. And youtube is free too. If they don't get any money for this and stop making their videos because of it, that's just lame of them.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Eh.  Buying all those toys is NOT cheap, and the amount of time spent of these things is quite substantial.  If you don't like them, don't watch and stop whining when they try to find a way to make money on their substantial investments.  It's the American and the capitalist way to find something you like doing and try to make a living on it.  Maybe see succeeds, maybe he fails.  At the very lest, he may be able to afford to make more or at least improve his methods.

crimsonquill

Quote from: BWPS on November 13, 2008, 11:17:03 PM
If people enjoy something and I don't, it's still a good thing to me, but I really don't even understand how any of these videos are supposed to be funny. And why would they possibly need money to keep making these? They have a video camera, they have the toys, which are cheap and if they aren't able to afford whatever new ones they need maybe they should go find a job. And youtube is free too. If they don't get any money for this and stop making their videos because of it, that's just lame of them.

A. They are making these videos because THEY enjoy doing them and gained a large audience of comic fans who love their work as well... sure you may not get the humor but that is your opinion.

B. Both of them have stated at their con appearances and online interviews that they both have jobs but do their show in their free time. They support their show thru the figures they owned orginally and recently a few that were donated to them when they started doing their Con appearances.. now they ARE ASKING people who wanted to donate to the show will get the commentaries as a bonus. Is this really like having to pay for a $50 digital cable converter just to watch FREE network televison? Or a small $3-4 purchase (yes, it's almost the cost of a DVD rental) just to listen to them talking about their own work IF you want to listen to the commentaries. It's not required.. really...just something new they are trying. They did threaten to stop making them if they didn't get paid.. they just need funds for supplies and during these tight times who can blame them? after all RandomGirl builds and paints the sets not to mension scavenge parts from various sources.

- CQ

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yeah, it's not like they are trying to charge you for the videos themselves, and what they are charging is a really small amount.

Sevenforce

I am appalled! ABSOLUTELY appalled! They expect me to pay that extortionate fee for something they give for free!? And off of their own back, resources and ingenuity?! It's a disgrace! Who are we paying? Their writers? Their publicists? Their actors?! God forbid - THEM!! Oh the humanity! YouTube is meant to be a home for the wild and the free! How dare they charge for something they work at, its...its...capitalistic!!

*If you hadn't noticed, that was sarcasm*

docdelorean88

Quote from: Sevenforce on November 16, 2008, 07:41:14 AM
*If you hadn't noticed, that was sarcasm*

Hehe :D  That was good!

JeyNyce

I wonder it they will accept old figures?  I can donate some of my old Marvel/ DC figures if they would take them.

|