• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Obscure Heroes

Started by Green Hornet, March 13, 2007, 07:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

The Hitman

If you can find a full body pic of the Peace Party, I'll totally make them.

daglob

Got a kitbashed Darkling on Female Longhair Cape69. Maybe I ought to actually make the skin...

Green Hornet

Here are some petter pictures of Peace Party:Snake Standing, Rain Falling  :rickbm

DoctorRuina

Another group of obscure heroes: The Liberty Project by Kurt Busiek 

daglob

Quote from: DoctorRuina on October 26, 2008, 05:09:48 AM
Another group of obscure heroes: The Liberty Project by Kurt Busiek 

C'mon, gimmie a break; I'm working on 'em. I gotta finish Popeye and Xemnu first.

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: She Fox, Shieldmaster, Powgirl, Silver Spider  :rickbm

daglob

Pow Girl was done by Copper Age. She-Fox and Silver Spider are on my list.

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: The Mixer, Purplehood, Shadow,  Web   :rickbm

Johnny Patches

i really like web.. hmmm.. i wonder

danhagen

Daglob has done the Archie Shadow, I believe, as did Phantom Stranger.

laughing paradox

Have the ladies of FemForce been done?

Johnny Patches

Quote from: laughing paradox on November 05, 2008, 09:12:27 AM

they are on my things to do list.. i might just do those after savageland skopes :huh:

Panther_Gunn

Who's the central figure?  I remember someone that looks similar, but not sure if it's the same.

docwhofanman

heres an old bat-foe, calander man! who has some... odder costumes than this but i couldent hunt them down

laughing paradox

Johnny - Awesome stuff, I'm looking forward to it

PG - the middle character's name is Miss Victory.

Panther_Gunn

There *is* a Ms Victory mesh out there, but I'm not sure if it's with that exact costume.  There's a hex of it that was used (fairly well, if I remember right) for Looker (from the Outsiders).  Might be in the master mesh list.

daglob

They have all been done, I believe. Lord Emshiddy has Ms. Victory (both GA and Modern), Stardust, Synn, She-Cat, Pinoccio has done one of the versions of Nightveil (Female_Basic_hood_cape), and Tara has been done by Phantom Stranger. I thought I had a Dragonfly for Female Insect Alpha, but if I do she hasn't been installed. Maybe I oughtta do one...

danhagen

Pinocchio did a Dragonfly, Daglob. I have it if you want it.

daglob

Quote from: danhagen on November 07, 2008, 09:59:48 AM
Pinocchio did a Dragonfly, Daglob. I have it if you want it.

I would very much. Please send it to

lonespaceranger@gmail.com

Green Hornet

Another obscure group: The Golden Age Legion   :rickbm

Vertex

:wacko:
  Since when is the Legion of Superheroes ... obscure?? :huh:

daglob

The Legion isn't obscure, but this version might be. I've got several versions of Superman at Character Obscura, and, lets face it, Supes is nowhere near obscure...

pinocchio

yeah, i did quite a few Femforce and A.C.comic characters just go through my groups to find them .
i think the Dragonfly skin i did was one of my earliest ones way before i got better at skinning . Lord Ehmsidy  did create alot of Femforce characters at my behest and skinned them , later on he gave my some lessons at skinning , so i got alot better .
i haven't had any real time to visit here much so i haven't worked on anything new .

Green Hornet

More obscure heroes: Fireball, Captain Commando, Mr Justice, American Shield   :rickbm

danhagen

Phalanx5 did Captain Commando and Copper Age and The Vigilante did Mr. Justice.

daglob

There are at least two version of both Captain Commando and Mr. Justice, and Copper Age did one of each (CA did a Golden Age version). American Shield looks like he might go well on Mentor Newhead...

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: Lastikman, Centurion, Captain Sprocket, Cobra  :rickbm

danhagen

Dagolb already did Captain Sprocket. He's at Obscura.

daglob

Cobra is in the works, along with a couple of other guys in trenchcoats. Maybe this weekend. And I hope to have Liberty Project finished by Christmas.

daglob

Quote from: Green Hornet on December 18, 2007, 09:53:54 AM
Here is an obscure group: The Miracles (Thermo, Reflex, Misfit, Manlet, Klank, Wizard, Una, Prof.   :rickbm

Quite some snippage, there.

The first few members of Miracles Inc are trickling in at Character Obscura III.

|