• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Courtnall6

Original X- Men pics updated (Page 17).

School uniform X-Men: Iceman texture adjusted. Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope.

First Class X-Men: Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope and X buckle fixed.

Graduation X-men: Proper trapizoid buckles added, Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope.

1st X-Factor costumes: Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope.

2nd X-Factor costumes: Iceman moved to Pod's Iceman with belt skope, Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope.

miguelyanke

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 06, 2008, 10:57:56 PM
Original X- Men pics updated (Page 17).

School uniform X-Men: Iceman texture adjusted, Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope.

First Class X-Men: Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope and X buckle fixed.

Graduation X-men: Proper trapizoid buckles added, Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope.

2nd X-Factor costumes: Iceman moved to Pod's Iceman with belt skope, Marvel Girl skin moved to miguelyanke's Marvel Girl all in one skope.

I'm gonna CRY!!! TT_TT my first skope with a non-mine SKIN!!!!  GRACIAS AMIGO!!! XD And hope you like it!!^_^

Figure Fan

Holy Christmas, you're going to make me fire up FFvsTR!

But seriously, this is probably my favorite release from you in history. I'm a HUGE classic X-Men fan, as well as a First Class fan. If you do the Giant Size team, I might start foaming at the mouth.

I should get on my photoskin of Dark Phoenix. I was going to use images from my Phoenix Saga trade paperback. Seems like now would be a good time to start.

Thank you, THANK YOU for these latest skins, Court. You make this X-Fanatic super happy. :)

Courtnall6

You're welcome FF :D

Here are the alternate costumes and Iceman minus the ice to go with the rest of the skins :cool:

miguelyanke

PURFET SKINS MAN!!! what base-mesh are you using for iceman? iceman_ink?

Courtnall6

Quote from: miguelyanke on June 08, 2008, 09:17:01 AM
PURFET SKINS MAN!!! what base-mesh are you using for iceman? iceman_ink?

Yup...Iceman_Classic_Ink. I hexed the bootcuffs off for the later versions.

Mystik

ooh vry nice, I love those bobbies, did you have the jim lee version somewhere around?

Courtnall6

Quote from: Mystik on June 08, 2008, 09:26:25 AM
ooh vry nice, I love those bobbies, did you have the jim lee version somewhere around?

No...not yet anyway. I'll have to make a Bobby for that team...when I update them too. :cool:

miguelyanke

Courtnall6

The Toybox got some new toys in :cool:

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=45075.msg647607#new

Here are my contributions if you have any questions or comments on the skins (actually I just like to post my snazzy pics!)

Renegade

Those skins rock da house y'all!

I reallly like the skins :D

Blkcasanova247

yell0w_lantern

Podmark

It's funny, this month I've started redoing my hero files starting with the X-men. For Colossus I decided to have him revert to human form on stun, but decided against doing something like that for Iceman. I may have to rethink that decision.

All the skins look great Court. It's very nice to have the alt Bobby set, and Angel is one of my all-time favorites. And those new meshes aren't too shabby either.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Podmark on June 09, 2008, 09:50:18 PM
It's funny, this month I've started redoing my hero files starting with the X-men. For Colossus I decided to have him revert to human form on stun, but decided against doing something like that for Iceman. I may have to rethink that decision.

All the skins look great Court. It's very nice to have the alt Bobby set, and Angel is one of my all-time favorites. And those new meshes aren't too shabby either.

Heh...that's a pretty cool idea!

crocodamon

kssaints

Great to see some new releases Court. You as I have said before are thr greatest. The colors and details are impeckable as always. I love that you gave Big Ben so many different looks. Can harldy wait to see Ren's annimations on ol' Bengy. I know we all appreciate the great work you have done over the years. Take care my friend.

johncostantine78

So, after this AWESOME Thing meshes/ skin, what do you think to make a Ben Grimm himan skin?

Courtnall6

I was going to wait a bit to start on these guys but...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

...and yes Colossus has a human form with blue pant leggings :P

Previsionary

C6, you need to calm down with all these skins. First you tease and tease and tease...then make us suffer waiting for a release. You're a cruel man! :P

But, me likey all the skins and I'm glad someone finally did a new Polaris skin. Though, I'm still waiting on someone to tackle the space costumes, heh.

Klauser

Wow.  Just ... wow!  :blink:

Outstanding skins, Court.  Beautiful work.  Can't wait for their release.

And ... thanks for sharing!!!

style

Jakew

Podmark

Everything looks great Court, no suggestions come immediately to mind.

There's a couple in there you've never done before isn't there? Isn't Sunfire missing?

The Hitman

Courtnall6

Thanks for the comments! :cool:

Quote from: Podmark on June 12, 2008, 10:40:52 PM
Everything looks great Court, no suggestions come immediately to mind.

There's a couple in there you've never done before isn't there? Isn't Sunfire missing?

Forgot all about Sunfire :doh:

I did skin him once...a long time ago on Ink's Sunfire mesh. I'll probably skin him on vx_Sunfire this time around. That's the first Polaris skin I've done (not including Malice) and that Storm is more accurate than my last attempt.

Podmark

Couldn't remember if you'd done Banshee or Proudstar before. But I knew Polaris was new.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Podmark on June 12, 2008, 11:11:15 PM
Couldn't remember if you'd done Banshee or Proudstar before. But I knew Polaris was new.

Ya those two are updates. Thunderbird was in much more need of one than Banshee. :lol:

Outcast

:ph34r:

They all look FANTASTIC!!!

C6 you truly are a skinning god. :thumbup:

AfghanAnt

What no new Marvel Girl/Phoenix love? But seriously how do you have time to do these so quickly?

|