• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Outcast

Quote from: Courtnall6 on December 12, 2008, 07:50:24 AM
I'm probably going to go back to the Kree skins for a few minor adjustments here and there...but thanks for the compliments! :D

Quote from: Champion 2 of 11 on December 11, 2008, 08:09:55 PM
Hey C6 The Captain Kree in green was never released! :(

Hmmm...looks like your right. I thought Gren released Captain Atlas with the rest of the Kree. Unless he has another yahoo group I don't know about. I have 16 of his groups.

Since you mentioned doing some minor adjustments to the Kree Soldiers, i was hoping if you could make it so one of them would look like this :)....I'm not sure if this is the Captain Atlas you are talking about though. :unsure:

Podmark

Courtnall6

Quote from: Outcast on December 15, 2008, 12:43:35 AM
Since you mentioned doing some minor adjustments to the Kree Soldiers, i was hoping if you could make it so one of them would look like this :)....I'm not sure if this is the Captain Atlas you are talking about though. :unsure:

That looks like the original Captain Mar-vell...but the costume is a bit off.

Quote from: Podmark on December 15, 2008, 12:53:23 AM
Nice av Court

Thanks eh! :D

Outcast

Quote from: Courtnall6 on December 15, 2008, 05:22:10 AM
Quote from: Outcast on December 15, 2008, 12:43:35 AM

That looks like the original Captain Mar-vell...but the costume is a bit off.

Hmmm...i think i see what you mean C6. It's a bit different compared to this image. :doh: Thought it was close enough though. Hey, those kree soldiers could probably use a captain don't you think so? Hehe.  :P

djfredski

ya, we need Captain Atlas, is it anyway that we can get him or do anyone have him?  :unsure:

Outcast

After a google search, i realized that Captain Atlas is the one with the (stolen) nega bands of Captain Marvel. He also has that bluish white skin? He seems to be a villain as well.

Just to be clear, what i was hoping for was the original costume of Captain Marvel (the hero). No nega bands, and with the flesh colored skin. :)

But nevertheless any C6 skin would be great. :cool:

daglob

I've got one I did someplace.

|