• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

johncostantine78

Quote from: miguelyanke on July 04, 2008, 06:34:11 AM
xD,i've upload it into the skope in my webpage.

hahahah, es cierto que el español, muchas veces, suena como el árabe... mientras que el italiano no lo hace tanto... ^_^... ¿es que en Sicilia se habla algún tipo de dialecto?

Thank you, Yanke! And, for your question...Sicilian dialect was, before the dialect of Florence, the base of Italian language in 1200...when a king named Federico II (that pass in history like "Stupor Mundi"),  transform the sicilian court in a meltin-pot, where Arabian people and Jewish co-lived and work together. If I remember well, one of the few case in history. Unfortunely, the Church of Rome interview against this king, because he don't take the oath to the pope and the Angevin move war to Federico II. You know how the Church of Rome was influent in our country...

Dr.Volt

Quote from: XPTO on July 04, 2008, 06:02:10 PM
Quote from: Dr.Volt on July 04, 2008, 02:50:32 PM
So here's a silly question, are these too sweet classic X-Men skins currently available.  :D

Yeah in the Toybox  :D.

Many thanks!!   :thumbup:

Podmark

Court looking through your Angel skins I notice that there are two tones for the wings, a blueish tone and a whiter tone, was this intentional? Seems a bit odd to have the wings differently coloured in different costumes.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Podmark on July 05, 2008, 12:34:09 PM
Court looking through your Angel skins I notice that there are two tones for the wings, a blueish tone and a whiter tone, was this intentional? Seems a bit odd to have the wings differently coloured in different costumes.

Not intentional as far as I can remember. I think I was just playing around with the hues a bit and forgot to switch them back.

Cyber Burn

Hey C6, I really like this newest batch of skins. Since you've been updating skins, any chance of updating the Justice Lords to newr meshes?

Podmark

Original Jean is missing a portrait Court, when you get back you might want to fix that.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Podmark on July 06, 2008, 11:47:30 AM
Original Jean is missing a portrait Court, when you get back you might want to fix that.

Thanks for the heads up. I just got in now...good to be home! :D

the_ultimate_evil

then relax and don't stress and give the rest of us skinners a bloody chance :P ;)

johncostantine78

Quote from: johncostantine78 on July 05, 2008, 02:31:28 AM
Quote from: miguelyanke on July 04, 2008, 06:34:11 AM
xD,i've upload it into the skope in my webpage.

hahahah, es cierto que el español, muchas veces, suena como el árabe... mientras que el italiano no lo hace tanto... ^_^... ¿es que en Sicilia se habla algún tipo de dialecto?

Thank you, Yanke! And, for your question...Sicilian dialect was, before the dialect of Florence, the base of Italian language in 1200...when a king named Federico II (that pass in history like "Stupor Mundi"),  transform the sicilian court in a meltin-pot, where Arabian people and Jewish co-lived and work together. If I remember well, one of the few case in history. Unfortunely, the Church of Rome interview against this king, because he don't take the oath to the pope and the Angevin move war to Federico II. You know how the Church of Rome was influent in our country...
Excuse me agin...The same problem is for Jean Grey meshe and Polaris. Another solution?

XPTO

I have a problem with Storm, dunno if its happening to others but hope so :lol:, she has parts in wireframe like a belt, a neckless... is the model ok with you guys?

C6 your hex of Vertexs' vxmale_wings is missing too i think in the X-factor packs.

vx_Cyclops classic skin in x-men pack 1 has the belt x-men symbol in black and its missing the portrait.

X-men pack 2 Cyclops has the same belt problem.

Sr.Cabeza

Quote from: XPTO on July 07, 2008, 05:44:31 PM
I have a problem with Storm, dunno if its happening to others but hope so :lol:, she has parts in wireframe like a belt, a neckless... is the model ok with you guys?

C6 your hex of Vertexs' vxmale_wings is missing too i think in the X-factor packs.

vx_Cyclops classic skin in x-men pack 1 has the belt x-men symbol in black and its missing the portrait.

X-men pack 2 Cyclops has the same belt problem.

I didn't notice about the portrait in vx_cyclops, but you can easily hex out the belt buckle using nifskope, that fixes the problem.
About Storm, you have to provide some missing tga files; you can use any empty tga from another skin and rename it. One of those is bobhair.tga, the other ones I can't remember.

Podmark

neck is one of them if I recall.

detourne_me

hey guys, lets keep in mind that c6 rushed releasing 20+ skins for us.
i really appreciate the work,  and i don't mind waiting for other versions to be finalized, or putting the skins into my own skopes instead.

djfredski

WELCOME HOME C6!
Now take the load off. :D

herodad1

yeah,a person needs a few days vacation to relax from vacation.rest up!

style

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 03, 2008, 02:27:20 PM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 03, 2008, 01:59:44 PM
That's not the idle. I'm sure C6 took a screenshot of Beast mid melee.

You are correct sir! :D
Quote from: Podmark on July 03, 2008, 08:56:01 PM
Quote from: style on July 03, 2008, 02:40:47 PM
<_<

Yes us skinners can be tricky like that LOL  :P

So can us skopers! ;)

RTTingle

Batman Bike?

Wow... I've got to browse the forums more often.

RTT

style

Megatallica

hey guys i need syns spawn mesh, anyone mind sending me it, i tried google cache and web archive, they dont seem to do the trick.

Btw has anyone heard from court

Zippo

Request Board, bro.

Also, C6 is around. He's just not skinning much these days it seems.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Zippo on December 04, 2008, 12:37:50 PM
Request Board, bro.

Also, C6 is around. He's just not skinning much these days it seems.

I pop in every once and awhile...and my skinning burnouts last longer and longer these days. It went from days, to weeks, now months! :blink:

Blkcasanova247

I know the feeling...but snap out of it! :P

Courtnall6

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on December 04, 2008, 02:54:47 PM

I usually do...with 20+ skins :P

Megatallica

It doesnt really matter if your taking a break court, im just glad your still around  :thumbup:

Podmark

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on December 04, 2008, 02:54:47 PM

Maybe I should try to use my psychic bland powers again. It worked with Tommyboy.

*Courtnall....you want to skin again....skin....also give Podmark a million dollars....*

Surely that will work!  :cool:

BentonGrey

Ohh, ohh!  And Benton Grey too!

cripp12

Just take a look on your hard drive. I am sure there are quite a few you forgot about.  :D

Courtnall6

Quote from: cripp12 on December 04, 2008, 09:13:39 PM
Just take a look on your hard drive. I am sure there are quite a few you forgot about.  :D

Oh I'm sure there are more than a few! :P

laughing paradox

Hey Court, I was wondering if you were ever going to do an updated version of your Tigershark skin at any point in the future.

Megatallica

since were requesting things... (I am about to go crazy)
can you make an updated songbird skin using tommyboys mesh
and since you made a beetle skin mind making a mach iv
oh and wats going on iron first
and if yoiu dont mind, can you skin pants for prof x so he can standand, jessica drew would be cool too  :thumbup:

and if this helps... i love you court  :wub: lol

|