• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

XPTO

Thanks Ren!  :thumbup: and C6 of course  ;).

style

Yall ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :wub: :thumbup:

Previsionary

yay for releases...this only proves that someone in the duo is  a skrull. We haven't been teased for months yet and that's a requirement! :P

Jakew

Fantastic skins, C6 ... how did the rebuild of Absorbing Man come about? He looks really unique.

Boalt92

you guys are on fire!  great work.

one more thing for c6....

do  you have any original characters/comics?  are they posted/published somewhere?  will you/have you ever skinned them for freedom force?

o.k., that was three more things  :rolleyes:

just curious, btw

B92

laughing paradox

Quote from: Boalt92 on July 01, 2008, 05:27:07 PM
do  you have any original characters/comics?  are they posted/published somewhere?  will you/have you ever skinned them for freedom force?

Alex's Freedom Force holds his original characters/people's avatars, as well as many DC skins. Here's the link: http://www.alexff.com/stuffC6.php

I can't seem to find Miguelyanke's Cyclops skope. The nif files aren't included in some of the new X-men packs and no links are available. Anyone know where I can find it?

captmorgan72

Quote from: laughing paradox on June 30, 2008, 10:55:32 PM
Could the hint of Loki mean that his heroic step-brother may not be far behind? :thinkingidea

The Loki pic was a response to me saying he is laughing like Loki at us all. However, a Thor creation from Ren/C6 would be godly indeed.

herodad1

i was looking for the angel hex c6 refers too.

Podmark

thanks Ren. If anyone knows where those hexs are please post the links.

miguelyanke

i'll upload my_aio_cyclops_skope today, hope you'll like

johncostantine78

Quote from: miguelyanke on July 02, 2008, 01:14:04 AM
i'll upload my_aio_cyclops_skope today, hope you'll like

Yanke, where is your Cyclops All-in-one mesh?

Courtnall6

Thanks Ren :cool:

I'm not surprised if things are missing from some of the zips. I was rushing them together before I left and didn't have time to do a thorough double check. :wacko:

I won't be back home for a few more days so I can't do anything until then. Sorry about that. :(

miguelyanke

'kay! cyclops skope is upload in my googlepage.
C6 i thought i sent you my last MArvelgirl update...

Wonderful work babe but i think, some of them are too saturated with too much black... (yes, i love no saturated images XD)

herodad1

thanks c6.been hulk bustin with your skins.cool!

Courtnall6

Quote from: miguelyanke on July 02, 2008, 03:55:02 AM
'kay! cyclops skope is upload in my googlepage.
C6 i thought i sent you my last MArvelgirl update...

Wonderful work babe but i think, some of them are too saturated with too much black... (yes, i love no saturated images XD)

They're black because their costumes are black...or a colour that only exists in comics. I dislike using a gray tones for black. It makes the costume look faded.

johncostantine78

Hi, C6. Why so many parts of your new skins fading to white? Abomination, Cyclops on new yanke mesh, Marvel Girl, Doc Samson...

XPTO

Quote from: johncostantine78 on July 02, 2008, 06:44:04 AM
Hi, C6. Why so many parts of your new skins fading to white? Abomination, Cyclops on new yanke mesh, Marvel Girl, Doc Samson...

Its missing some _glow textures i think, add them from the original mesh skin.

style

Hey C6 or anybody know which keyframes was used for his Classic Beast skins? I used Grens mesh and keys and don't see this idle previewed anywhere!

AfghanAnt

That's not the idle. I'm sure C6 took a screenshot of Beast mid melee.

Courtnall6

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 03, 2008, 01:59:44 PM
That's not the idle. I'm sure C6 took a screenshot of Beast mid melee.

You are correct sir! :D

style

Podmark

Quote from: style on July 03, 2008, 02:40:47 PM
<_<

Yes us skinners can be tricky like that LOL  :P

johncostantine78

Quote from: XPTO on July 02, 2008, 08:37:11 AM

Ok, Abomination now is ok. But, for the Cyclops skope, New Doc Samson, Marvel Girl and Storm no! HELP ME!

miguelyanke

Quote from: johncostantine78 on July 03, 2008, 11:23:39 PM

Ok, Abomination now is ok. But, for the Cyclops skope, New Doc Samson, Marvel Girl and Storm no! HELP ME!

If you can tell us your problem i'll fix it.

johncostantine78

Quote from: miguelyanke on July 04, 2008, 12:36:25 AM
Quote from: johncostantine78 on July 03, 2008, 11:23:39 PM

If you can tell us your problem i'll fix it.

Ok, Miguel, I'll try (you're from Spain and I from Italy. Why we must comunicate in English?). Otherwise, in the C6 skins for you Cyclop Mesh, more parts seem to be ghosting. I have copy and paste some texture from the original mesh/skin on the other mesh, but in your Cyclops skope there isnt a standard skin from take the _glow textures that XPTO says...

miguelyanke

IT's easy, the problem is that you need more hidden skins.
You can download a complete hidden standard skin that is going to fix everything if you keep it as standard.

Es cierto, aunque soy de los que apoya que el italiano y el español son "bastante diferentes" creo que es son lenguas tan pareceidas que podríamos entendernos... pero el resto no XD

johncostantine78

Quote from: miguelyanke on July 04, 2008, 02:56:57 AM
IT's easy, the problem is that you need more hidden skins.
You can download a complete hidden standard skin that is going to fix everything if you keep it as standard.

Es cierto, aunque soy de los que apoya que el italiano y el español son "bastante diferentes" creo que es son lenguas tan pareceidas que podríamos entendernos... pero el resto no XD

Where I can download the standard skin you mean? And, my question about the use of english is a joke. It's true, italiano e spagnolo sono abbastanza simili. I am sicilian, a land ruled by Spanish for more years, and in my dialect many words have a clearly spanish and arabian  influence

miguelyanke

xD,i've upload it into the skope in my webpage.

hahahah, es cierto que el español, muchas veces, suena como el árabe... mientras que el italiano no lo hace tanto... ^_^... ¿es que en Sicilia se habla algún tipo de dialecto?

Dr.Volt

So here's a silly question, are these too sweet classic X-Men skins currently available.  :D

XPTO

Quote from: Dr.Volt on July 04, 2008, 02:50:32 PM
So here's a silly question, are these too sweet classic X-Men skins currently available.  :D

Yeah in the Toybox  :D.

|