Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

bat1987

spiderman29574

Quote from: spiderman29574 on November 13, 2007, 12:05:03 PM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on August 05, 2007, 01:26:57 PM
Since Carnage is all new and shinny...

Quoteoh man...you REALLY need to start giving out tips on how you do your highlights.  I'm really, really digging the "crisp line" style you've been using for them lately.

It's called the line tool :P

QuoteBut is he so old in Superman: Red Son??

No greying hair and no wrinkles. Does he really look that old?

I'd say he's older...

whats the file name of the spidy with the small eyes?
where do I get him?

YoungHeros

they are not released yet. :rolleyes:

Courtnall6

Sorry for the delay on releasing these...I've been heavily sidetracked lately.  :(

Tomato

Dude, don't worry about it. Get RL out of the way, we can wait. Well... some of us can anyway

spiderman29574

Quote from: Courtnall6 on November 14, 2007, 02:54:40 PM
Sorry for the delay on releasing these...I've been heavily sidetracked lately.  :(
sorry didn't know. :(

Jakew

I really like the bare-armed Hawkeye with the compound bow!

Mystik

Quote from: ips on October 21, 2007, 08:35:19 AM
wonder woman definately doesn't need an update. however, your most up to date version of her is not posted anywhere (anymore) so that may be why people are listing her. same with hawkman i believe.

court would you be willing to re-release your more recent wonder woman skin

laughing paradox

I just thought of one of your skins that could use an update.

Tigershark!

herodad1

tigershark....classic villian!when do all your updated skins get released you previewed awhile back?wanting to try out the new GALACTUS.

crocodamon

Where or when i can down all this stuff?

Helix

Hey Court...

I'm a long time fan/first time replier...heh...anyway, would you consider twisting Ren's arm to get him to make a Classic Captain Britain mesh and also consider gracing us all by skinning it?

Courtnall6

Quote from: Helix on December 15, 2007, 06:52:37 PM

Hey Court...

I'm a long time fan/first time replier...heh...anyway, would you consider twisting Ren's arm to get him to make a Classic Captain Britain mesh and also consider gracing us all by skinning it?

Heh...I've got to twist his arm for a Thor mesh first! :D

Helix

Awesome...I'm a big Thor guy. Think Ren would do a classic Yellowjacket mesh while he's at it? Well, I'm half kidding...even though I'd love to see that. Something about your skins on Ren's meshes reminds me so much of the artwork of George Perez. Do you draw any inspiration from Perez? Or any comic artist, for that matter? Or do you just do things the way you see them in your head? Just curious. Regardless of your artistic process, your skins are incredible. Thanks for every single one of them.

SnowMan

your scarlet spider-man is so awsome!
i use him with iceman!

Courtnall6

Quote from: Helix on December 18, 2007, 12:34:17 AM

Awesome...I'm a big Thor guy. Think Ren would do a classic Yellowjacket mesh while he's at it? Well, I'm half kidding...even though I'd love to see that. Something about your skins on Ren's meshes reminds me so much of the artwork of George Perez. Do you draw any inspiration from Perez? Or any comic artist, for that matter? Or do you just do things the way you see them in your head? Just curious. Regardless of your artistic process, your skins are incredible. Thanks for every single one of them.

I draw some inspiration from comic artists. Most of my inspiration comes from my fello skinners I'd say.  :cool:

Forgot to mention the constant ispiration from this communities fine bunch of meshers as well :oops:

Renegade

PSSSSSSST! There are new skins from C6 in the ToyBox.

Pass it on!

YoungHeros

And that's way it was the best day ever :cool:

Edit: GPL SKINS?? :huh:

Xenolith

You did a great job on all of these skins, but I'm really impressed how you made your armored guys shiny (reflect layer?) without being too shiny.

Thanks for including Iron Man with eyes!  :)  BTW, what mesh does that skin belong on?

Thanks again, C6!

Edited to add:  Wow, new VX meshes?  The Blizzard mesh even has some spider-man type animations.  Wow!

Tomato

Quote from: YoungHeros on December 25, 2007, 04:47:34 PM
And that's way it was the best day ever :cool:

Edit: GPL SKINS?? :huh:

I'm not sure if I'll spell this right, but whatever.

GPL stands for Gamma Patrol of L-something (I can't spell it, bleh) and it's where Ink, AA, C6, and several others had their stuff up before it was taken from us.

Previsionary

MAto, I'm not sure, but I kinda think Y'heroes was asking for the gpl skins. *shrugs* ANyway, thanks for releasing all these skins, C6.

Quote from: Xenolith on December 25, 2007, 06:27:11 PM
Edited to add:  Wow, new VX meshes?  The Blizzard mesh even has some spider-man type animations.  Wow!

No, that's not a new mesh. Notice the 69? :P It was just unreleased and vert allowed C6 to put it out with his skin.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Xenolith on December 25, 2007, 06:27:11 PM
You did a great job on all of these skins, but I'm really impressed how you made your armored guys shiny (reflect layer?) without being too shiny.

Thanks for including Iron Man with eyes!  :)  BTW, what mesh does that skin belong on?

Thanks again, C6!

Oops..forgot to add the readme for the Ironman skin. :doh:

It's for Vertex's old Ironman v69 mesh available here http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/bobby69meshes2/

GGiant

BTW, Does GPL skins mean skins from Gamma Patrol of Lichenstein?

Klauser

C6 / Ren :

Wow ... it's been a while on some of these - but it was sure worth the wait. 

Thank you for the Christmas gifts!!!

A quick question - there was no txt file in the Iron Man Golden skin - what mesh is that skin designed for??

Ignore the last comment - Court answered that one as I was typing.  Talk about fast service!!!

GGiant

Quote from: Klauser on December 25, 2007, 08:38:28 PM
Ignore the last comment - Court answered that one as I was typing.  Talk about fast service!!!
Huh?! He answered that one an hour before you posted?

Klauser

C6 / Ren,

Any update to the status of the Alpha Flight Classic Pack?  IIRC, the last post on the suject mentioned problems with the meshes for Shaman, Snowbird and Marrina.

Many thanks ...

Xenolith

Hi, C6.

I was wondering if Speed Demon (recently released) was supposed to have a reflect layer?  One wasn't in the .zip, but I didn't think you'd specify male basic effects if you didn't mean to include one.

Thanks,
Bill

danhagen

Your work is beautiful, C6. I keep a separate, privileged file just for it. I love the way your characters glow with larger-than-life heroism.

XPTO

Many many thanks for this C6  :thumbup:. Hope you continue to amaze us with your talent, thanks so much. :wub:

Jakew

All those new skins are fantastic, C6 ... thanks for releasing them. I can't pick a favourite. The way you're using even more vibrant colours now is great.

Also, good on you for releasing/prompting the release of the those two new meshes from Vertex and Grenadier (Blizzard and Hawkeye with compound bow)! All up it was quite a substantial update!

PS I second that Alpha Flight classic request (which I think you previewed a while back) ... I'd really like to see your Aurora on some sort of female speedster mesh.

Cheers,
JW

|