GogglesPizanno

I see the toybox is back.
With the toybox comes web hosting.
with web hosting comes...more stuff.

I'm not saying what kind of stuff.
Not saying what kind of stuff at all...
...in C6's thread....
...in C6's SKIN thread....
...in C6's SKIN thread where he previewed certain things....
...things that were lacking web hosting...

Just talking out loud here.
No reason at all.
Just entertaining myself.
doo de doo de doo....

Courtnall6

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on November 02, 2007, 03:15:45 PM
I see the toybox is back.
With the toybox comes web hosting.
with web hosting comes...more stuff.

I'm not saying what kind of stuff.
Not saying what kind of stuff at all...
...in C6's thread....
...in C6's SKIN thread....
...in C6's SKIN thread where he previewed certain things....
...things that were lacking web hosting...

Just talking out loud here.
No reason at all.
Just entertaining myself.
doo de doo de doo....

You're hinting towards something here...but I just can't figure it out! :unsure:

QuoteHey C I thought ya said when the next update you do for Hawkeye he would be beararmed like this

Did I? Hmmmmm.....

Jakew

Cool skins ... I especially like Speed Demon. That's a perfect mesh for him.

What mesh is Blizzard on?

Outcast

Those updates look great C6! Was there a VX_Hawkeye mesh? I didn't see one at New Power Inc. :unsure:

I think Style's Hawkeye with the classic bare arms look is cool.  :P

Hmmm..The pose of your updated Hawkeye skin does resemble the VXmale_archer though. ^_^

Courtnall6

:D

Quote from: Jakew on November 02, 2007, 06:43:31 PM
Cool skins ... I especially like Speed Demon. That's a perfect mesh for him.

What mesh is Blizzard on?

An old mesh by Vertex called Blizzard69. Come to think of it...I can't remeber if Vertex ever released it or I was suppose to make the standard for it. :blink:

Quote from: Outcast on November 03, 2007, 12:30:27 AM
Those updates look great C6! Was there a VX_Hawkeye mesh? I didn't see one at New Power Inc. :unsure:

I think Style's Hawkeye with the classic bare arms look is cool.  :P

Hmmm..The pose of your updated Hawkeye skin does resemble the VXmale_archer though. ^_^

The VX_Hawkeye wasn't released at NPI. It was released with a few others ( VX versions of Superman, Doctor Fate, Space Ghost). I can't remember where though...the thread is probably still in the release forum.

Podmark

now that is one nice Hawkeye :)

style

If I'm not mistaking I don't think I've seen that Black Knight mesh before either. :huh:

Revenant

C6 has just levelled up!

Seriously, these are great!  Just the rght level of detail on Hawkeye and Black Knight's armor.  I love the Wolverine re-color, this is the color scheme I always knew Wolvie in... And combined with the modern design he looks great (hear dat, Marvel??)  ;)

Nice work all around!

I know you said you're sticking with your Wonder Woman design... but I hope you reconsider, she has a different-looking costume now.   How about Kingdom Come Superman, since he's appearing in JSA?

Renegade

Blkcasanova247

Hey....wait a minute!....Is that a "NEW" Hawkeye mesh done by...and I'm just guessing...my main man Renegade?

Renegade

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on November 03, 2007, 04:46:13 PM
Hey....wait a minute!....Is that a "NEW" Hawkeye mesh done by...and I'm just guessing...my main man Renegade?

Nope.

Blkcasanova247

HMM....It was the feet that made me think you made it...it just looks so much like yours....yours are pretty distinctive...in a good way :P But I guess I'm wrong. Also I don't think I've ever seen a Hawkeye mesh with two strings, those disc thingies (sorry I just don't know what they are :doh:) and a bow shaped quite that way :blink: . I guess it's a skope then

Xenolith

Nice work.  I really like Gladiator's face.  I'm very happy to see a revised Blizzard. 

Courtnall6

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on November 03, 2007, 04:46:13 PM

An alternte mesh by Grenadier actually...I thought he released it in one of his Yahoo groups.

I guess I should check these things out first!  :lol:

style

See thats what happens when you skin so good you get all the exclusives! :P :D

Blkcasanova247

yell0w_lantern

You can usually tell the difference between Renegade and Grenadier meshes by details like the bootcuffs which tend to be closer in shape to the base primitives on a Grenadier mesh. For example, on this Hawkeye mesh (which, iirc, was released and was the basis for the SA Green Arrow meshes by myself and Renegade), you can see how symmetric and cylindrical the bootcuffs are. Renegade makes flares and irregularities. Just compare the Captain America meshes.

CrashmanX

i know im kinda annoying but...
1. FRICKIN SWEET SKINS nice job C6
and
2. are those kick but spidey skins up yet?
oh yea annd
3. could you possibly do Captin Marvel (secret wars) sometime cause i sooo need it

herodad1

will the vx_blizzard be released?

Courtnall6

Looks like that 2nd Hawkeye mesh by Gren and the Blizzard69 mesh by Vertex are not available for download anywhere. Sorry about that :oops: . I'll have to move the skins to alternate meshes in the meantime.

Like so....

I can't remember what mesh my original Blizzard was on...anyone know?

Quote from: CrashmanX on November 03, 2007, 07:55:28 PM
i know im kinda annoying but...
1. FRICKIN SWEET SKINS nice job C6
and
2. are those kick but spidey skins up yet?
oh yea annd
3. could you possibly do Captin Marvel (secret wars) sometime cause i sooo need it

1 - Thanks :)
2 - Soon
3 - Is that the Monica Rambeau version?

Figure Fan

Court, couldn't the Blizzard69 mesh you used to create the skin just be uploaded to a Yahoo! Group?

The same with Hawkeye?

Previsionary

Quote from: Figure Fan on November 04, 2007, 08:21:16 AM
Court, couldn't the Blizzard69 mesh you used to create the skin just be uploaded to a Yahoo! Group?

The same with Hawkeye?

*blink*

You mean uploading someone else's creation without their permission? I think court is doing a pretty good job at finding alternate meshes until gren and bobby say they want their stuff uploaded. In fact, Vert should still be easily contactable as I talked to him last month.

*note: I don't think the blizzard mesh was released publically, that's the reasoning for this post. If it was, simply ignore the statement.*

Courtnall6

The same with Hawkeye?

Yes but I need the Gren and Vertex's OK first...which is why I moved the skins to alternate meshes in the meantime. :cool:

DEATH

Hey Courtnall6,

If CrashmanX is talking about the Secret Wars Captain Marvel, then yes, he means Monica Rambeau, now known as Photon, I think.  I had a Hell of a time finding skin and mesh for her when I originally joined the community, and I eventually realised the problem, as I had only ever known the character as Captain Marvel.

DEATH

Figure Fan

Quote from: Previsionary on November 04, 2007, 08:31:59 AM

The same with Hawkeye?

*blink*

You mean uploading someone else's creation without their permission? I think court is doing a pretty good job at finding alternate meshes until gren and bobby say they want their stuff uploaded. In fact, Vert should still be easily contactable as I talked to him last month.

*note: I don't think the blizzard mesh was released publically, that's the reasoning for this post. If it was, simply ignore the statement.*

Oh, well, if they weren't released publicly then yeah, that does make sense. Otherwise, if there was some sort of error preventing people from downloading then a temporary Yahoo! Group hosting wouldn't do much harm. I think this is what has been going on with Ink's meshes, anyway. Maybe not. Oh well..

Xenolith

I think gren's Hawkeye is in his 15th group, but I won't swear to it.  He released a bunch of really neat meshes about 2 years ago before disappearing again.  That Hawkeye mesh also comes with a really neat sky cycle.

JKCarrier

Quote from: Courtnall6 on November 04, 2007, 08:11:57 AM

Renegade's mb_nomouth_icecuffs_FX:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Renegademeshes2

Figure Fan

Quote from: JKCarrier on November 04, 2007, 02:08:51 PM

Thats what it was! I was searching through my mesh collection trying to find it. :doh:

Courtnall6

Quote from: Figure Fan on November 04, 2007, 03:01:43 PM
Quote from: JKCarrier on November 04, 2007, 02:08:51 PM

Thats what it was! I was searching through my mesh collection trying to find it. :doh:

Same here. The mb_ was throwing me off. I had to PM Agent to send me the link for it.

Thanks for posting it JK :cool:

Courtnall6

All together now...

I sometimes like to make one of these to help with the dullest part of skinning...making all those zip files! (more fun than writing all those names down :P)

|