• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Podmark

IPS is mostly right, but Yellowjacket, Morrison X-Men, Hawkgirl, Huntress and I think Spectre are pre-base, back when you were still using a version of Gryphon's base. Most of the rest are post base, and many post base 2.

If your target is skins that look comparitively crappy then those are the type that need an update. But if you're wanting to take advantage of newer mesh options...well that's something else that can be remedied :D

detourne_me

Definitely Booster Gold and Yellowjacket.
for obscure villains: Nitro, Whirlwind and Backlash

doctorchallenger

Your ultimate superman - actually any of your Superman skins made for male_muscular cape - just so you/we can take advantage of the many awesome Superman meshes made since the release of those skins.

Also Mighty Adam and maybe the Justice Lords

Xenolith

These are skins which I hope you'll consider updating.

GA Green Lantern
Hawkman/Hawkgirl
Imperial Guard Gladiator
Also, I can't tell if you've done a Klaw or Wingless Wizard skin, or if it was just someone using your base skins, but they could use an update.

These are based on the idea that somebody could nifskope a more suitable mesh, or a newer mesh is available.

Crossbones could use a new skin...and maybe somebody could skope a male_muscualr_tall mesh?
Swordsman
Blacklash/Whiplash

But I'll be happy with anything you choose to do.   :)

Alphanaut

You should definitely do an update of the skin on JiK's Ash mesh. That one could use a coat of paint.

SDawg

?  Do your skins work for the  :ffvstr: game?  I am having a hard time finding skins that work.

yell0w_lantern

I might hold off on the Alan Scott skin for a little while... you never know, there might be a new mesh coming out for him. Same thing with Sinestro - I'd wait.

Kang
Mighty Man (Golden Age version)
Hulk
Scarlet Witch (classic)

Blkcasanova247

Iron Fist! Definitely Iron Fist. :D Did you ever skin the Pasqual Ferry "Heroes for Hire" version of him? I always loved that costume.

Ares_God_of_War

I say Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Marvel's Gladiator, Wonder Woman and Thor

Courtnall6

Interesting choices so far. I do have some of these in the process of being updated. Some are already updated but never shown.

Phoenix two-pack - They could use new skins
Wonder Woman - Still happy with my last one...maybe her hair needs some work but nothing major.
Aquaman classic - Done
Kyle Rayner classic - Updated to Ink's Kyle classic mesh a long time ago...he still works.
Robin - He can be tweaked...nothing major though
Huntress - Gryphon's base...she qualifies!  :lol:
Thor - In process
Astonishing Cyclops - The whole team could use some tweaking...but nothing major
Return of Superman skins (with doomsday included) - They are pretty dated now
Booster Gold - I agree
Morrison X-Men - They could use updates...especially the leather.
Nitro - He was released with Blizzard so he definetly needs an update!
Whirlwind - In process
Backlash - In process
Superman skins made for male_muscular cape - Most are done. Savior could use an update.
Mighty Adam - See Huntress
The Justice Lords - In process
Crossbones - He is looking old...
Swordsman - See Nitro
GA Green Lantern - In process
Hawkman/Hawkgirl - I agree. I was holding out for VX versions.
Imperial Guard Gladiator - Done
Ash (Evil Dead) - Another Gryphon base...
Kang - I agree. Just for the cloth work alone!
Mighty Man (Golden Age version) - Already did one using my new base awhile ago...could use new hair and less drop shadow though :P
Hulk - Really? I still like my Hulks.
Scarlet Witch (classic) - Her and Quicksilver both are on my to do list.
The Celestials - I've been thinking about doing this alot lately...also just to finish them. I think I had 3 more to do before the burnout.
Iron Fist - In process
Green Lantern (Kingdom Come) - I'd like to but he needs his own mesh.
Sunfire - I'm going to update him to vxSunfire someday...
Thanos - In process
Sentinels - They could use a new lightmap and less black.
Spectre - I agree

QuoteAlso, I can't tell if you've done a Klaw or Wingless Wizard skin, or if it was just someone using your base skins, but they could use an update.

I'm pretty sure I never skinned them...I can't remember  :lol:

QuoteDid you ever skin the Pasqual Ferry "Heroes for Hire" version of him? I always loved that costume.

Nope. I don't really like any other costume I've seen for Iron Fist. His original works best.

QuoteDo your skins work for the  :ffvstr: game?  I am having a hard time finding skins that work

They should work. They all work for me. :huh:

QuoteIf your target is skins that look comparitively crappy

That sounds about right :D

BentonGrey

Yep, C6 graciously updated Aquaman for the DCUG.  He's included in the beta release. 

I second Hawkman/Hawkgirl.  However, I'd say that you should stick with the classic meshes, or skopes thereof, if only because the kfs are so perfect.

XPTO

Have you ever skinned the classic Omega flight team? ;)

Really looking forward to all new skin updates, if i can get them that is  :lol:.

Quote from: SDawg on October 21, 2007, 07:11:16 AM
?  Do your skins work for the  :ffvstr: game?  I am having a hard time finding skins that work.

The problem must be in the meshes not the skins, but its not the first time i had pink skins in ctool with c6 skins beacuse there was missing some .tga like _glow but its a very easy fix  ^_^.

Xenolith

I think your most recent Hulk's rock.  I move them around from mesh to mesh and they look good no matter where they go.  I like the veins in his shoulders.  They make him look very imposing.

YoungHeros

Could we see that Gladiator skin?? ^_^

Courtnall6

QuoteHave you ever skinned the classic Omega flight team?

No...not yet anyway.

Quote from: YoungHeros on October 21, 2007, 10:15:23 AM
Could we see that Gladiator skin?? ^_^

It's on an unreleased mesh...so I can't show it until the mesher gives the ok. I will probably put together a pic of the other skins I have updated soon.

YoungHeros

Turtle gasp... a new mesh too?? :blink:

Can't wait :thumbup:

XPTO

It's on an unreleased mesh...so I can't show it until the mesher gives the ok. I will probably put together a pic of the other skins I have updated soon.
[/quote]

Why do i have the feeling its a another Ren Mesh :thumbup:, the Toybox  :wacko: OH noooooooooooooooo.

Theres a bunch of imperial guards that need doing too no?

Monkeyman

I agree with Hawkman/Hawkgirl. Some others would include
Dr. Midnite
Red Arrow
Any GL or Sinestro Corps members
Any of the Shadowpact
Black Lightning

Wow this is exciting, new courtnall 6 skins!

Podmark

If you need skopes for any of these let us know.

herodad1

hey c6,what about a new invisable woman skin for the vx meshes?

Renegade

Power Girl_Ren, but I should probably tweak the hairstyle first.

Renegade

Quote from: Renegade on October 21, 2007, 04:11:44 PM
Power Girl_Ren, but I should probably tweak the hairstyle first. And give her current style boots and gloves I guess.

Jakew

I'd like to see your Timm animated Bizarro skin at Renegade Victory updated for the Timm_Superman mesh.

Mystik

Quote from: Podmark on October 21, 2007, 12:56:09 PM
If you need skopes for any of these let us know.

yes I also offer my assistance

Tomato

:blink: This thread is like watching homeless people when you tell them you have free crack...

Courtnall6

Quote from: Tomato on October 21, 2007, 08:31:54 PM
:blink: This thread is like watching homeless people when you tell them you have free crack...

:lol:

AfghanAnt

I agree...

the_ultimate_evil

post of the month

Juanjete

Vx Superman and VX Dr. Fate needs your skins!!

Outcast

Well, what did you expect? He is C6 after all. ^_^

Any update is GOOD.  :rolleyes:

|