News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

My Not So New Skopes and Skins

Started by John Jr., January 11, 2024, 07:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

Hi, guys. How are you doing?
When the Yahoo Groups were closed a lot of my skopes and skins got "lost". I'm uploading most of this files to a Mediafire folder to make them available for anyone interested.
I have some unfinished/never released skopes in my HD. I'll try to finish and upload them too.
I just uploaded a Injustice 2 Superman voice pack I made some time ago. It's my first VP, so it's kinda of "rough at the edges".

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ybseojkgqb8dq/Freedom_Force

I hope you find them useful

spydermann93

Heya, nice to see you again, JJ!

Hope you've been doing alright :D

John Jr.

Great to see you, spidey.
You know I can't stay away from you guys for long  :thumbup: 

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: John Jr. on January 11, 2024, 07:17:12 PMWhen the Yahoo Groups were closed a lot of my skopes and skins got "lost".

Hopefully you still had a copy of everything you had put online (and that's what you're making available again).  If there's anything that you think is actually "gone", do you know what Yahoo Group it was in?  When they shut them down, people were given the opportunity to have the contents of all groups they were a member of sent to them, and I seem to be the only active member on the boards that requested them (daglob did as well, of course).  I don't seem to have been a member of a group with your name on it, unless it was named something else.  I can look through what I've got if you are still looking for anything, but a fair amount of the groups were "empty" (much sorrow when I saw that).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

John Jr.

Hey, Panther, nice to see you.
My old Yahoo Group was named "Caverna do Silêncio". I believe I have most if not all of the files I uploaded to the group, but I'm still checking my backup files.

Randomdays

Looking thru my list of what I've indexed so far, I think I have the following works by you;

DC - Batman, Sodam Yat, Superboy, Cosmic Boy and Triplicate Girl.

Marvel - Bucky, Nomad, Captain Marvel, Ares, Sgt Fury, female_teen_girlfriend with Gwen Stacy, Lana Lang and "civil girl".

Let me know if you need/ want any of these that you might have lost.

John Jr.

Thanks, RD! I'll check my backup files and let you know if I need any of them.

John Jr.

Heroes Reborn Hyperion skope and skin.
I'm very rusty, but I tried my best.
Hyperion is available on my "Marvel" folder. Hope you find it useful.

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

John Jr.

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

John Jr.

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you liked it.

DoctorRuina

John Jr.

Quote from: DoctorRuina on January 28, 2024, 08:47:02 PMIt's good to see you again.

Thanks, Doc! I feel the same.
This community means a lot to me.