News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

X-Men Vulcan

Started by SickAlice, November 17, 2023, 08:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Vulcan is on Stabolt by Gren and JP. He has new sculpted hair and mesh. A new sculpted square X-Men belt buckle. Sculpted armor. Custom animations that bring up different FX as well light up eyes and special particles that come out of his eyes. Vulcan comes with Deadly Genesis and War Of Kings skins.

Vulcan can be downloaded on my second X-Men page here. If you have visited the page previously you may have to refresh to make him visible:
https://thelitterbox.freedomforce4ever.com/pages/xmen2.html

cranlox

I don't know if it's me, but even after deleting all my history, I couldn't download it from your site.

SickAlice

Quote from: cranlox on November 17, 2023, 10:04:49 PMI don't know if it's me, but even after deleting all my history, I couldn't download it from your site.

I've had issues with with Chrome. I'm able to Save As Link As and download my stuff.
Also the link for Vulcan was wrong. It defaulted to the old site host for some reason.
I just went and fixed it.

cranlox

Now it works perfectly, thanks for uploading it, doing it and sharing it. :thumbup:

SickAlice

oktokels

Impressive, very nice  :cool:  :cool:

SickAlice

Ty. Emp Vulcan was a LONG standing request here. I always just thought someone else would get to it. And I really wanted to just experiment with those particle emitters. There is so much that can actually be done with those that we really don't utilize often enough.

heroidosilencio

Very beautiful your work!

Thank you, my friend.

SickAlice

Ty. Sorry, been bouncing around between this and that and not checking in. Still clacking away on everything else though whenever I have time. Mostly this one was absolutely for skopers and such though there was a request a long time ago for it here. Mainly the animations and belt. I figure people could do a lot with those things.

I also know this is how fire (energy) FX are "supposed" to be set up and I wanted to see if I could pull it off. I still to date have not figured out how mounted and weighted particle emitters actually work. I'm missing some step or another there. I wanted to think they were just a bone but I found an actually editable mesh inside a another body model so it can't be that. And I've never found a tutorial. The day I do make energy emit from flesh and track along it I think I can just retire and move to a sandy beach lol.