News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Movie Sinister 6/7

Started by Tomato, June 26, 2023, 03:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

So I'm in a mood/bored, figured I'll do a thing.

I recently-ish added live action heroes and villains to my SM movie shelf. Now, that movie didn't quite give us a full Sinister Six (rumor is Venom was planned to be in the final battle but it just hurt the pacing too much) but with the Vulture and Mysterio that's actually 7, which works out perfectly for my shelf layout.

But I was thinking about it today and I thought... is it? By my count, there's actually been a total of 12-16 Spider-man villains adapted to the big screen, and that's not including thus-far unrealized characters (Gargan, Dimitri) from the first 2 MCU films. Full list I thought of in the spoiler tags, but I'm mainly just curious... if you were fanboy casting your own Sinister Six/Seven (personal preference, go ham) for something like NWH (where you can cherry pick from different universes and no one cares) and you didn't have to worry about representing the "main" villains of each film or sharing screen time or whatever, what would your ideal list be? And to be clear, this includes characters from the villain movies too (Carnage is on the table).

Spoiler
GG
Ock
Sandman
Gobby Jr
Venom
Lizard
Electro
Gobby Jr Again
Vulture
Tinkerer
Shocker
Shocker Again
Mysterio
Venom Again
Riot
Carnage
Shriek
Morbius
Kraven(it's not out yet but the trailer dropped so it's coming out)

WyldFyre

I'm a classic kind of guy so I would pick, in no particular order:

Doc Ock
Lizard
Mysterio
Sandman
Vulture
Electro

If I picked seven, I would add the Green Goblin.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/