News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Lots of Birthdays

Started by Randomdays, January 19, 2023, 01:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

While I don't know any of the people having birthdays very well, I do know of them by their work.

Kommando I think had one, and there's Podmark, cascarudo and Tommy Troy. For the rest, you're a part of the FF community, if only briefly, so Happy Birthday to you all!

cranlox

Thank you! My birthday is November 30. :) :thumbup:
happy birthday everyone I don't remember there being a section of that...

SickAlice

Happy Birthday to you all. It goes without saying try and do something nice for yourselves regardless of whatever form that takes.

Randomdays

And now someone who I do know kinda well on the site is having a birthday soon.

Happy Birthday Dean!

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

WyldFyre

Happy Birthday Dean! And everyone else as well!
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Kommando

Heh, yeah I got even older nine days ago.

Randomdays

Happy Birthday to you as well! I don't think we've ever talked, But I have some of your work (of course)

Hope it was a good one!

Kommando

Quote from: Randomdays on January 24, 2023, 12:32:43 AM
Happy Birthday to you as well! I don't think we've ever talked, But I have some of your work (of course)

Hope it was a good one!

Then you have more than I do. :D

Randomdays

On Wyldfyre's Museum site, there are 10 of your skins in the Bobby69/vertex section.

eluvium

I turned 34 on the twentieth

Kommando

Quote from: Randomdays on January 25, 2023, 01:45:58 AM
On Wyldfyre's Museum site, there are 10 of your skins in the Bobby69/vertex section.

Of all the things to survive, why the Nazis? Oy!

Actually, I know why. I didn't make many skins. I was a hex editor that did everything manually in XVI32 before NIFScope made me redundant. So most of my creations were hexed meshes and keyframes.

Randomdays

Kommando - It doesn't matter how much you contributed - you made some skins and hexes, you were part of the community, and I hope you had fun doing it and being on the forums. Glad you're still around.

eluvium - Happy late Birthday! If you put your info on your profile, you'll show up on the bottom of the main page when your birthday is coming up.

cmdrkoenig67

Happy birthdays to all of you fine Freedom Folks!

Dana

SickAlice

@Kommando: The good old hex editor days. I think about how elated I was when I hexed Bishop's scarf and headset back then. Like it was just so impressive at the time to do that.