News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

ffx help

Started by eluvium, August 29, 2022, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

Hi, Can anyone help walk me through the ffx install or perhaps provide a mod with the proper presets for  :ffvstr: I've installed it I don't understand what to do beyond installing ffx and openning ffx control centre., and without it all this hero file installation grinding will have been pointless

Epimethee

Once you've installed FFX and run the FFX Control Centre, FFX should run like any other mod, i.e., using its own \ffx\ folder. The campaign won't be any different, but built-in characters should have a few different attributes and powers. When creating a new character, you should have access to a lot more attributes; you can customize some of them with the Control Centre, as well as swap some power effects for new ones. The Rumble Room should offer additional modes.

More info in http://ffx.freedomforceforever.com/manual.htm under Overview > Installation.

If nothing work, you might want to post the content of your script.log file (in the main game directory).
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

eluvium

so the mod is only accessible through the start menu for some reason, that's why I was having trouble

eluvium

So I know how astral form/projection and private army works, but is there an ffx attribute where you can apply just one or a few individual characters as cpu body guards, as sort of a work around to the four pc limit

eluvium

Oh I can change each individual minion I can see now, that's amazing