Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Started by Panther_Gunn, November 11, 2021, 03:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

.... or, rather, in the Titans forum.

As life goes ever on for all of us, regular visitors to the forums come and go.  The Titans have recently noticed that the number of Titans that are on the board with any regularity has dropped below an acceptable level.  After much discussion, we have decided to add Deaths Jester to our ranks.  He's been around for what seems like forever (or, at least, he smells like it), he's released tons of content (much to Benton's delight), and he joined the forums on my birthday, so what's not to like?  And now he's ready to move on to the next phase and help run this joint! (but don't worry, we'll keep him out of the "don't touch this switch or the board will blow up" part of the forums)

So join me in congratulating the bag o' bones on his new status.  But don't bother with flowers -- whiskey is the only thing that gets his attention.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Tomato

Congrats to DJ, it's well deserved!

Just... stay downwind of the rest of us whenever possible.

cranlox

congratulation DeathJester,  jump to the big leagues :thumbup:

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Deaths Jester

Oi!! I use deo...not my fault the scents of the month from the Funeral Home aren't great....

And whiskey, PG?!?! WHISKEY!?!?!?!  You should now by now, it's VODKA!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 11, 2021, 06:10:28 PM

Oh, and *now* you're picky about the booze you pickle yourself with?  I knew you were a lot of unsavory things, but I didn't realize that a dirty rooskie Commie mutant traitor was one of them.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on November 11, 2021, 09:50:18 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 11, 2021, 06:10:28 PM

Oh, and *now* you're picky about the booze you pickle yourself with?  I knew you were a lot of unsavory things, but I didn't realize that a dirty rooskie Commie mutant traitor was one of them.

I always was......whiskey makes me sick...worse than I already am......but it's always been vodka.  You should know seeing as you've been here as long as I have!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Nyte Dragon

Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

naitvalis

Congratulations Dj, do not spend all in alcohol and try to remain the same even in celebrity.

Randomdays

Congrats as well, looking way up as a titan stomps by.

:thumbup:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cmdrkoenig67