News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Alice

Started by Neros Urameshi, December 22, 2016, 02:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

There's been a bunch of impressive imports from other games for Freedom Force characters (i.e. Power Rangers Super Legends, Super Smash Bros., Sonic, TMNT). But you know what I think should be imported for this also?

Characters and FX from Alice (Both the first American McGee Alice and Madness Returns). So would someone please make up meshes and/or skins for those? Thank you.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Neros Urameshi on December 22, 2016, 02:51:44 AM
But you know what I think should be imported for this also? Characters and FX from Alice. So would someone please make up meshes and/or skins for those? Thank you.

Does this mean that you're offering to do this? That you're going to put in the time and effort to learn these Programs as others have? Because by my count, this makes the 6th Post that you've started on the front page that has pushed other Members requests farther back, preventing them from being seen, and that's not including the threads that you've Necroposted in to bump them up as well.

I don't care that you're asking for every property that's ever been made, but I do think you need to be a little more considerate to the other Members of the Forums. I had started looking into making some Power Ranger FX, but after seeing this, I just deleted everything. I really have no intention of putting all this work into something that someone is going to have so little appreciation for. I apologize to anyone else who would have liked the FX, but I can't do it anymore. I have officially hit burnout. I've been planning on stepping away from FR, from FF in general actually, but I was trying to hold out and get somethings finished and released first. I don't think that's going to happen.

Deaths Jester

Yikes! It's not good when one gets a response like such from Cyberburn. Maybe it's time to hold up on any more requests before someone else gives you a talking to, mate.

Go recharge, CB, you've earned it.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Neros Urameshi

All right, I'll put my request on hold. My deepest apologies.

deanjo2000

I know it's tempting to ask for everything and every game but a lot of things won't really fit into a game like ff, for me the creation part is the most fun and has kept me in this game from the start. I never even knew what skinning/Hexing or skoping was but I stuck my head in and learnt, I'm far from the best but I quickly got to a place where if I wanted something I could sort it myself. Honestly learn nifskope and basic skinning and you'll also be able to give back to the community, who in turn will be more willing to help out on the harder things you can't manage.
Cyber I know what burning out feels like and you always know where we are, I know you'll be back as talent like yours can't stay away forever  ;)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

crosspotts1.0

bye cb miss u and hope to see u again soon or one day in the future ill keep up what im doing and maybe when u come back it will be released and u can play with all the cannon fodder and chars skins and meshes and hexs iv made thank u for helping me out when i first started because of u and some others iv learned a lot  that i can one day give back

Ouflah

Have fun on vacay Cyber Burn!
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

SickAlice

Three for three. I've already been working on converting the Alice models since spring. I'll speed them up though I prolly won't get them released until January.

Neros Urameshi

No problem. I can wait.