hamer head marvle char

Started by crosspotts1.0, November 04, 2016, 03:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosspotts1.0

is ther any hammer head marvel char mesh/ skin/ and key frames avalble

detourne_me

crosspotts1.0

thank u so much  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

do u know where to get some key frames for him ?

o and ur skopeing is amazing  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

detourne_me

:banghead: Did you guys download the skope yet? There are character nifs and keyframes for both FF and FFVTTR in it  :thumbup:

crosspotts1.0

yeah but thers no tommy gun or pistol attack or runing head but so he just dosent feel right  but he looks good

Cyber Burn

Quote from: crosspotts1.0 on November 04, 2016, 07:55:26 PM
yeah but thers no tommy gun or pistol attack or runing head but so he just dosent feel right  but he looks good

Ummm...You did actually check the Skope out, right? Because there is a TommyGun.

Considering this is a 10 year old Game, I think we're all pretty lucky to have guys like Detourne_Me who are still making and releasing new content for it. Plus, you really need to remember that this is a hobby, not a job, no one is getting paid here, we do what we do because we love the game, and we love the community. So when others are willing to help you out, please be a little more respectful.

crosspotts1.0

I wasn't trying to be rude but on mine :ffvstr: he dosen't so i don't understand why all the scopes i get don't have every thing

I am sorry if i come off rude but i do appreciate  every ones help. I am just confused why my stuff dosen't react right that's all

I cant get nifscope to work it brings up error messages in the shading and when i try to open a char nif it says it dosen't exist

I am just confused and getting frustrated cause nothing seems to work i cant get the mods to work and i start to feel stupid

spydermann93

That is really strange. It should've came with a Tommygun. hmm....

Cyber Burn

Ok, let's work on one problem at a time:

Quote from: detourne_me on November 04, 2016, 04:54:56 PM
Here is a skope I made a while ago: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0tqie1b5lk8dec2/Hammerhead_tm_gni_dm.zip

Did you install this Skope? If so, what are you seeing for the "Ranged 5" Animation?

crosspotts1.0

yeah it had the wrong kf i downladed it agin and got it

but about my other problems could i get some help if ur not to busy

Cyber Burn

Ok, let's start with NifSkope.

1.) What Version of Windows are you using?

2.) What Version of the Game are you using? (Disk, Steam, or GoG)

3.) What Version of NifSkope are you using?

crosspotts1.0

windows is 8

the version of the game is on steem and its the  :ffvstr:

and the nif scope im using is 2_0_2_2016-04-11-1

i also downladed a bunch of add ons i dont know where to place them but they r as followed

blender_nif_plugin-develop

buildenv-develop

formast-develop

kfmxml-master

mopper-master

nifdocsys-develop

niflib-master

nifskope-develop

nifxml-develop

pyffi-develop

pyffi-external-master

also i unistalled nifskope just in case there is an order to install them in

thank u for taking the time to help me out :D

Cyber Burn

It's been a while since I installed NifSkope, but I'm pretty sure that what you have is is a lot more than you need.

Download Version 1.1.3   (https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases/tag/nifskope-1.1.3)

You "Might" need the:

Nifxml

pyffi

And maybe, eventually, the Blender_Nif_Plugin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you installed the FFvt3R Mod Tools located at Alex's Freedom Fortress yet?  (http://www.alexff.com/goodies.php)  They should be compatible with the Steam Version of the Game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because you are using Steam, that may be on of the issues that you are having with Mods. Steam downloads to a different Folder than the Disk does (Which I use), so maybe one of the Steam guys can help you get your Mods set up.

crosspotts1.0

if u could send out a help request for me to the steam guys u know

cause i read stupys faq but it still wont work

it be very helpfull

Cyber Burn

Stumpy's FAQ appears to be geared more for Disk Users than for Steam or GoG Users. As for me just sending out a Request for help from Steam Users, I don't think that would be the best approach. You would probably have better luck, with more accurate responses, if you asked a single question, and gave someone knowledgeable on the subject the opportunity to respond to it.