Personal Request: DCAU Metallo

Started by Shogunn2517, October 14, 2016, 06:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogunn2517

Hey, I was wondering if someone would be able to do me a solid.

Years back there was a DCUA skin of Metallo that was done.  It was pretty basic, nothing fancy.  Although I've found the location, it's not only no place where it should be dowloaded from(seems to be a pretty dangerous site), but apparently it isn't there any more either.

If anyone downloaded this skin and still has it on file, would it be possible to send me a copy?

Thanks in advance.

Email here:
Spoiler

detourne_me

Which version are you talking about? Ive got a few different Metallos.
One was for a Lord Ehmisdy mesh, it looks similiar to the cyborg half of his cyborg superman mesh.
I've also got a skope by Vlad of Metallo on a giant tanklike body, based on Val's Robotech meshes.
Finally I imported a pretty big Metallo mesh from the DCUO game. Its up in my mediafire.

spydermann93

I think he's talking about the Metallo skin for male_basic (I think?). I believe it's either used in Benton's DCUO mod or something that I have.

I'll be able to check when I get home.

daglob

I did a skin for a Lord Emsheddey mesh that was (I have been told) originally in the Twisted Earth mod. It looks like the Cyborg Superman with only a quarter of his face "org".  There was/is a skin for the Metallo from the animated Superman series back in the '90s that went on Male Basic; it was on Starlock's site. Of course, Atomic Robot did one for the 1950s version, and I did one for Metallo Clark Kent.

Cyber Burn

I remember the Braniac that was Skinned, but I would have to go back and look to see if I have a Metallo.

daglob

Shogun, I'll send you what I have. You can do with it what you will.

Shogunn2517

Got it boss!  Thanks a bunch.  It was the TAS version.

Quote from: detourne_me on October 14, 2016, 11:43:04 AM
Which version are you talking about? Ive got a few different Metallos.
One was for a Lord Ehmisdy mesh, it looks similiar to the cyborg half of his cyborg superman mesh.
I've also got a skope by Vlad of Metallo on a giant tanklike body, based on Val's Robotech meshes.
Finally I imported a pretty big Metallo mesh from the DCUO game. Its up in my mediafire.

Yeah, I've been using the "Agent_TE" Metallo for a few years now, and I've recently scoped out yours, which gives a bit more freedom for a better herofile.  But it was the TAS Metallo that I originally started with that I had from the start until I lost my first game.  Plus, I recently just started rewatching Superman: TAS and kinda wanted to put him back in my game too.