News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Back in Freedom Reborn

Started by miguelyanke, May 25, 2016, 07:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miguelyanke

Hi everyone,

Most of you won't know me, but I was a member of this club LONG TIME AGO.

Today I was watching google when an image of AA work appeared and that remind me you, and come to find that my username was lost... after several tries I found a secondary account I created a short time ago but was never used... lucky me that I found my old e-mail and pass and, tada! I'm back here with my old account (now associated with my nowadays  google account).

For those who doesn't know me, what is normal, it was because when I started here I was like twelve, my english was worse than bad and I was afraid of write it down... now my english is better (not the best) but I feel more confortable writting it here.

I did several skopes but the reason because I write these lines is because in my LONG TIME HERE I've been saving all what I could find (when starting in floopy disks) but now in a hard disk drive... I know there are art of all of you that can read me, and of those that couldn't (I remember Matrix, but I now there are others).

So, I don't know how legit is to offer these files (in fact, it's a pity in my HDD because I don't play FF anymore, I uninstalled EVERYTHING and i forgot to do everything, I even have all-in-one skopes never released, and I offer it (sharing a mega folder or dropbox...) to anyone who want them.

I don't really know if I will come again (I hope so if I there are any answers to this topic), if not, please send me an email to miyanke@gmail.com and I will try my best to answer you (but tell me in the e-mail who you are).

Before leaving I need to know where I can see all the work that windblown is doing... I really am a enourmous X-Men fan, and I want to see all those skopes together.

See you soon, and sorry if this post is not "posted" in the right place.

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

daglob

A lot of Windblown's scopes are here:

http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/

With fantastic skins by Podmark. He did a beautiful Madame Rogue (old Doom Patrol villain) which is at Alex's Freedom Fortress.

Not long ago I started a thread about preserving whatever content we could. We haven't gotten very far yet.

If you put your own work or some old stuff from The Hub or FF Underground or Twisted Earth or just anyplace no longer with us on Mediafire, Dropbox , or such, I'll be there to snatch it up as fast as I can, and I'm sure I will have company.

Podmark

Good to see you again Miguel! I'll always remember the skopes you helped me with.

Quote from: miguelyanke on May 25, 2016, 07:28:09 PM
Before leaving I need to know where I can see all the work that windblown is doing... I really am a enourmous X-Men fan, and I want to see all those skopes together.

As Daglob mentioned many of Windblown's skopes are here: Hero Force
A few more are on AA's site: FF Universe
And his Generation X skopes are here with great skins by Murs: Forces of Paradox
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

miguelyanke

Quote from: Podmark on May 26, 2016, 02:26:55 AM
Good to see you again Miguel! I'll always remember the skopes you helped me with.

Quote from: miguelyanke on May 25, 2016, 07:28:09 PM

As Daglob mentioned many of Windblown's skopes are here: Hero Force
A few more are on AA's site: FF Universe
And his Generation X skopes are here with great skins by Murs: Forces of Paradox
Quote from: daglob on May 26, 2016, 02:18:39 AM
A lot of Windblown's scopes are here:

http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/

With fantastic skins by Podmark. He did a beautiful Madame Rogue (old Doom Patrol villain) which is at Alex's Freedom Fortress.

Not long ago I started a thread about preserving whatever content we could. We haven't gotten very far yet.

If you put your own work or some old stuff from The Hub or FF Underground or Twisted Earth or just anyplace no longer with us on Mediafire, Dropbox , or such, I'll be there to snatch it up as fast as I can, and I'm sure I will have company.

Thank you both.

Right now I'm in Ireland, when I come back Spain I'll upload EVERYTHING I have in a Mega file and share it with daglob (I saw the thread, that's why I menctioned it), so in July hope to send you a PM.

Pod, it's always an honor to salute you ^_^.

It's really awesome the work of this guy/gal, I loved those skope and after writing these lines I looked for Pod's stuff and FOUND THEM, so thank you for giving them skins.

windblown

Welcome back to the forums miguelyanke, and thanks for the interest in my skopes. It means a lot since I've always admired your work, so I can't wait to see those unreleased aio skopes.

This month I've been pretty busy with RL stuff, but next month there'll be more X-men skopes coming :)

So... muchas gracias again!