News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

In Brightest Day, In Blackest..... Segments???

Started by Doom2099, March 18, 2016, 11:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom2099

So yeah, one of my fave heroes is back!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

OrWolvie1

Outcast

Very nice indeed. I like the cartoon/comic like wings you've made for her. Your highlights also remind me of AA's style.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Outcast on March 19, 2016, 03:21:48 AM
Very nice indeed. I like the cartoon/comic like wings you've made for her. Your highlights also remind me of AA's style.

Oh I totally agree. Makes me curious to see what else you'll come up with, Doom2099 :)

Doom2099

Ah, hands up to this. I LOVE AA's highlighting work so I compiled a ""FEMALE_PVC_AA" base skin for coloured costumes like hers. So yeah praise the AAverlord for how well she turned out. Thats probably why I wont release her unless he says its ok.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Doom2099 on March 19, 2016, 11:02:26 AM
Ah, hands up to this. I LOVE AA's highlighting work so I compiled a ""FEMALE_PVC_AA" base skin for coloured costumes like hers. So yeah praise the AAverlord for how well she turned out. Thats probably why I wont release her unless he says its ok.

You have my blessing. :)

detourne_me

Doom2099

Trying to do some Green Latern and Sinestro Corps skins onto SickAlice's female lantern meshes (Soranik and the female long haired lanterns with auras) but the skin they come with doesnt line up to the actual lantern they use, its just fragmented. Anyone know which skin they are supposed to use so I know what layout to use?

BTW These are who I am trying to skin

daglob

What's it look like?

Let me ask a dumb question and get it out of the way: do you know how to use Nifscope to make a wireframe?

Doom2099

Baiscally its trying to use the extras.tga but the actual skin they come with is for a lantern like you would find on one of ren's lanterns, while the actual skope has a differently shaped lantern.

And yeah no idea how to.

Doom2099

Ah sorted it, the lantern on the mesh used the larger extras.tga layout then the one it came with, basically there are two different eaxtras.tga files used on lantern, one with the actual lantern pieces taking up the full image and another with the pieces taking up part the image and a hair piece on the other part. Just needed to replace the one it came with with an older one.

Doom2099

Now I can work on these!

detourne_me

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

OrWolvie1