A few requests... take two.

Started by daglob, March 08, 2016, 09:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

if this ends up a double post or in the wrong forum, I apologize. I have posted this earlier today, but now it's gone. Or I'm lost.

Anyway, I'm looking for some meshes to go with some of the stuff I've gotten from the Wayback Machine.

One is Lady Deathstrike Beta that is supposed to be by INK, but may be a hex or scope by Aly Catt. It was at Gammapatrol, and has a full head of hair, not the low hair of the original, nor the pony tail of the X2 version.

Another is called "Star" I have a hex of Joseph that is called Star, but it doesn't look like this:

This character is called Magnus. It looks a little like Joseph, but stretched out. Now, it might be that the picture is distorted, but if so, I need to know.

Then there is Matrix. It may be an alternate of his avatar, or something else. This is the information that I have:

Skin name:Threshold
Skin creator: Matrix8471   
Base skin used (if any): C6
Hexxed Mesh:Matrix,  Removed knee pades and gloves, added belt
Original Mesh: Original male muscular tall mesh by Renegade
      Modified and animated by Grenadier.
Animation by Grenadier from male cape nobelt with Added KF for Left handed sword.

I need the keyframes, but if it is an alternate mesh, I'd like it too. Does that make it Matrix_Gren?

Anyway, I would appreciate any help you could give me. If you can send it to me at lonespaceranger@gmail.com. If you know where it might be, I can go get it myself.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on March 08, 2016, 09:41:35 PM
Then there is Matrix. It may be an alternate of his avatar, or something else. This is the information that I have:

Skin name:Threshold
Skin creator: Matrix8471   
Base skin used (if any): C6
Hexxed Mesh:Matrix,  Removed knee pades and gloves, added belt
Original Mesh: Original male muscular tall mesh by Renegade
      Modified and animated by Grenadier.
Animation by Grenadier from male cape nobelt with Added KF for Left handed sword.

I need the keyframes, but if it is an alternate mesh, I'd like it too. Does that make it Matrix_Gren?

Anyway, I would appreciate any help you could give me. If you can send it to me at lonespaceranger@gmail.com. If you know where it might be, I can go get it myself.

Not sure about the others, but I can at least take care of this one for you. Gren has a "Captain_Britain_w_Sword" Mesh, that this seems to be a Hex of. It's in the "Marvel Heroes" Section at "Force of Paradox": http://forceofparadox.byethost31.com/grenadier_three.html

Cyber Burn

I think I can hook you up with the "Lady Deathstrike Beta" Mesh/Hex as well. Emphasis on "I think".

daglob

Cyber Burn

Sorry, I was making dinner for the Kids when I sent that last E-Mail, so I kind of rushed it, but let me know if any of those files I sent were the right ones.

daglob

Star was not the one I was looking for, but it sent me on a path to Joseph Thinner Basic, which is about right.