News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

WTH!?!

Started by Panther_Gunn, January 29, 2016, 05:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

Ok, when did Death become a rock legend Pokemon trainer, intent on catching them all?  Stop it!  Just stop!  You're done.  Come back next year.   :angry:
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

kkhohoho

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on January 29, 2016, 05:51:52 AM
Ok, when did Death become a rock legend Pokemon trainer, intent on catching them all?  Stop it!  Just stop!  You're done.  Come back next year.   :angry:

...Wut? :huh:
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

detourne_me

Only the tip of the iceberg... When will Iggy Pop, Mick Jagger, or Bob Dylan's time be? We know Ozzy and Keith Richards should be safe though

spydermann93

Quote from: kkhohoho on January 29, 2016, 05:55:12 AM

He's wondering why all of these Rock Stars are dying.

JeyNyce

I guess you never saw Men in Black...
They're not dead, They just went home

I would too looking how music and society has been acting lately....
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

kkhohoho

Quote from: spydermann93 on January 29, 2016, 08:44:28 PM
Quote from: kkhohoho on January 29, 2016, 05:55:12 AM

He's wondering why all of these Rock Stars are dying.

Oh...

Tomato

Dana, I'm gonna be honest, I was confused as well. I thought we were literally talking about death as a new trainer in the Pokémon anime (which, I'll be honest, would not shock me) with a rock theme of some kind.

HarryTrotter

^Well,that would probably be an improvment.But the games are still...being released.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

kkhohoho

Quote from: Tomato on January 30, 2016, 12:01:59 AM
Dana, I'm gonna be honest, I was confused as well. I thought we were literally talking about death as a new trainer in the Pokémon anime (which, I'll be honest, would not shock me) with a rock theme of some kind.

Better yet, have it be the Death from discworld. Even better, have him capture pokemon on Discworld. Pokemon and Discworld crossover for teh winz. ;)

Panther_Gunn

I honestly did not anticipate there would be this much possibility of ambiguity.  In the span of 30 days we lost 3 guitarists, a bass player, a drummer, and a singer.  That's a full, multi-talented band (I know Glenn Frey & Lemmy did more than just pluck the strings).  And that's on top of all the actors that have gone.  It's just too much all at once.  No bueno.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

kkhohoho

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on January 30, 2016, 10:45:52 PM
In the span of 30 days we lost 3 guitarists, a bass player, a drummer, and a singer.  That's a full, multi-talented band (I know Glenn Frey & Lemmy did more than just pluck the strings).  And that's on top of all the actors that have gone.  It's just too much all at once.  No bueno.

Then why didn't you say that in the first place? Really, I hate to say it, but not all of us are really that into rock and roll. The only dead rock star in the past year that I knew of was David Bowey, and I imagine it's the same with most people. So yeah, most of us had no clue what you were talking about. Sorry.

BWPS

I understood it and I don't even like dadrock that much.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.