Previous topic - Next topic

the dark one

the time is nigh, the door has been found

detourne_me

Cyber Burn

Hmmm...Curiosity has been piqued.  :popcorn2

President Raygun

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

the dark one

Through the woods we go, dreams and flowers abound. But remember everything comes with a price

spydermann93

The Dark One presents us ominous omens.

Tell us, oh foreboding one. What unimaginable terror shall you bestow upon our unworthy souls?

the dark one

Quote from: spydermann93 on January 13, 2016, 07:37:01 PM
The Dark One presents us ominous omens.

Tell us, oh foreboding one. What unimaginable terror shall you bestow upon our unworthy souls?

Everyone has a choice in what they receive , deary. Just make sure it's the right one.

They gave you a choice, a matter, a reason. I told you it was the end of what you have known

hoss20

Panther_Gunn

The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

the dark one

what is gibberish to some is poetry to other

i speak of world eaters, of adams of night, demon, warriors and a force proud and strong

terminus of meus venatus adveho in Sabbatum

Cyber Burn

:closedeyes:

Been a long week, and I'm too tired to play word games.

I'll check back on Sunday to see what you have planned.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

President Raygun

Quote from: the dark one on January 15, 2016, 08:16:15 PM
what is gibberish to some is poetry to other

i speak of world eaters, of adams of night, demon, warriors and a force proud and strong

terminus of meus venatus adveho in Sabbatum

Do use couplets if you can,
   So says this fan of Etrigan.

hoss20

Yay! He's back!  :thumbup:  :ultevil  :balloons:

Glad to see you again. I look forward to seeing what you have for us. Even if you don't have anything; welcome back.

Cyber Burn

Great Video, I think I've hit rewind and watched through it about half a dozen times or so, maybe more. Your "Rhino", and "Spider-Man", just fantastic.

Glad to see you back TUE.

daglob

Podmark

Who knew skinning could be so terrifying!
Welcome back!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

Dark one. Evil one. Should have connected the two together. :doh:

Welcome back.  :)

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deano_ue

You wanna know what I find funny, a bloody teaser which took 5 minutes to makes gets nearly 3 times the views of my illustration speed paintings lol

Cyber Burn

For what it's worth, my Students really enjoyed your Speed Vids. I've been hoping to see some new FF Videos, the Boys in my Class really seemed to like them.

deano_ue

Cyber Burn

Long story short, some of the Boys in the Classroom that I work in didn't believe that you need to have Computer Skills to create Video Games, so I showed them your Speed Skinning Videos. Not only did they love the Videos, but now they're also doing their assigned Classwork on the Computers instead of sneaking onto YouTube to watch Videos they shouldn't be watching.