News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

TAP43's skins-2015

Started by TAP43, October 18, 2015, 10:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAP43

Hello,

It's been more time than I can remember since I did anything FF related, have had various issues as well as a lack of drive. But I am trying to shake out the cobwebs and remember how to use all the old toys, anyway for my first attempt is the blue beetle flying bug. It's a scope of Beardinlair's mesh with the antennas from Gren's IG_Shapeshifter's mesh as well as I added reflection and glow. I made two color versions for a choice and will probably put in my yahoo group after I do the read me and try it out in game to make sure it looks ok. Enjoy

Cyber Burn

Very nice to see you back Tap, and what a fantastic showing too.  :thumbup:

daglob

Not only does he come home, but he brings PRESENTS!!!

Welcome back.

spydermann93

AfghanAnt

So happy to see you back skinning.

WyldFyre

Yay! Great to see some TAP goodness again.  :thumbup:
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

windblown

That's really cool. Welcome back!

Kenn

Very cool.  Good to see you back.

We should work on revising my Blue Beetle w/Bug.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Epimethee

Good to see you back! Nice scope too. :)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Amazo Version 2.2

that is sweet tap. welcome back too!
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Wow!  This looks fantastic!  Great work Tap!  It's awesome to see you working on FF stuff again. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

TAP43

Thank you all for the kind words, :D it felt very nice to actually do something and maybe a little tough try to remember how to do it. :blink:

Quote from: Kenn on October 22, 2015, 02:28:12 AM
Very cool.  Good to see you back.

We should work on revising my Blue Beetle w/Bug.
That would be cool, I still need to try it out in game and package it up. Time as always is my kryptonite, but let me know and we can talk.
Otherwise I should have it up in my yahoo group in a day or two.

laughing paradox

It's so nice to see you back and with such a great skin/skope combination. I love this.