News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

COPYING NODES with NIFSKOPE

Started by heroidosilencio, September 25, 2015, 03:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

I coppied the BIT nodes from the mesh LMD TAURUS to the mesh OMEGA RED.
Then, I used m25keyframetransfer to transfer the melee number 10  to OMEGA RED.

And I did everything but when I enter in the GAME the melee number 10 does not appear.
I did that with some other meshes and it did worked, but I can not do it with some meshes even though if they are compatible.

why is that?? Is there any other way to make it work with these meshes??

hoss20

It's highly likely that the animation from the keyframes you copied from are referencing other nodes besides the one you copied over. It could also be that the mesh contains a node or nodes not present in the animation.

heroidosilencio

Oh, it is good that it was you who answered.
It is trange, Hoss20, because there is a mesh called Black Phanter from Murs47. No matter what I do, I can't put new movements on it.

It is a beautiful mesh, but I copy bips to it, then I use m25keyframetransfer to transfer new movements to it. But nothing works...

I don't know why... Do you think it may be because I am trying to transfer movements from a male_basic char to a male_muscular char (black panther is a male_muscular mesh). ????

I tried to put new movements from a taurus mesh (male_basic) to a Omega Red (male_heavy) and it didn`t work too.

WyldFyre

In general if the mesh use male_basic keyframes, only other male basic keyframes will work with it.  You can't transfer male_heavy to male_basic for example.  They are rigged differently. Although you sometimes can get some interesting effects trying to.

It IS possible to rig it in blender I think, although I haven't tried it. Some of the better skopers might know more about that.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

hoss20

Murs' Black Panther is a skope that uses one of Renegade's meshes as a base. It works with male_basic keyframes. I just took my male_basic keys and put them with the skope and they work. What mesh' s keyframes are you trying to taking animations from?

heroidosilencio

Now it worked, Murs. I put Batman's Grenadiers keyframe and it did work!!!

Thank you!!!