News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sioux City Dynamo Skins

Started by Cyber Burn, August 30, 2015, 04:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

For those of you who have seen the Skins/Skopes by SCD, I fixed the Pinking issues, but it was kind of a rush job just so I could get these out before tomorrow. These are meant for FFvt3R, and while I haven't tried them in-game yet, they seem to be fine in CTool2. I'm making them available on MediaFire for anyone who would like to download them, and will leave them there until further notice. The only two that I messed with, were the "Injustice" Characters, so if anyone finds any glitches in those, please ;et me know so I can try and fix them. Otherwise, enjoy!  :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vh958dsup1xgh7t/Sioux_City_Dynamo_2015_-_08_-_30.7z

SickAlice

Thank you for putting all of this hard work into these. You have acquired the treasured Fix Pink ability and are now in high demand.  :)

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on September 02, 2015, 01:16:00 AM
Thank you for putting all of this hard work into these. You have acquired the treasured Fix Pink ability and are now in high demand.  :)

Honestly, I really wanted to put more time into these, but time is so limited right now, that it's just not an option. I'm hoping to be able to come back and re-visit these later (Though, I won't be offended if someone beats me to it).

As for the "treasured Fix Pink ability", if anyone has run the two "Injustice" Characters in game yet (Those were the only two I operated on), please let me know the results.

SickAlice

Beh. Any time put in is well spent. Mind that players also have to put it in to set everything up in game so technically none of us are ever behind pace with our releases when you think about it.