Is there a "Nifskope for Dummies" tutorial anywhere?

Started by El1jahSnowFan, August 12, 2015, 09:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El1jahSnowFan

Hi, folks!

This is slightly off-topic, in the regard that I'm not requesting a specific skin or skope/mesh, but I know this forum gets eyes and it really is a request that I'm hoping someone can answer.

But I have some free days right now and I have decided that I am going to sit down with Nifskope and increase my ability to use it, no excuses. I won't make any grand declarations about how much better I will be, but I've been around this forum for probably 10 or 11 years now and it's laughable that I've never gotten better at it.

But here's my question: Is there a tutorial around that helps explain Nifskope, preferably with some visuals but certainly not required? I see Blender has a couple, but I know that one is beyond me at the moment.

As always, any help would be appreciated -- you guys are always responsive!

Thanks,
ESF

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 13, 2015, 02:41:41 AM
Hey ESF, try here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Freedom_Force_Resources/files/NifSkope/

And I would recommend starting with the "NifSkope Tutorial for FF Interface".

Thanks, Cyber! Coming through in the clutch, as usual!

ESF

Cyber Burn

Best of luck to you ESF. At least now I know that there's someone to take my place until I can return to FF full time.  :P

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 14, 2015, 01:12:04 PM
Best of luck to you ESF. At least now I know that there's someone to take my place until I can return to FF full time.  :P

Ha! I know you are being gracious, but I'm having none of that -- you are the best! Take your break, come back refreshed! I can't replace what you do here!

ESF

Cyber Burn

Quote from: El1jahSnowFan on August 14, 2015, 03:56:12 PM

Ha! I know you are being gracious, but I'm having none of that -- you are the best! Take your break, come back refreshed! I can't replace what you do here!

ESF

Yeah, I guess I wrote that wrong. It should read:

Best of luck to you ESF. At least now I know that there's someone to take my place when I retire.  :P

But seriously, you should have my E-Mail, plus I'll check here every few days or so, and I'm always willing to answer questions if I can. Plus, you have guys like Hoss, WindBlown, Detourne_Me, SickAlice, and countless more that are extremely more knowledgeable than I am, and have always been the ones that I have gone to for help.