News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hero Files V11. Big Update.

Started by Jimaras8, July 09, 2015, 06:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

Sorry it took me so long but some branding and some pc transfers held me back. V10 includes new arrivals such as: Davos the Steel Serpent, Bride of Nine Spiders, Nova (Sam Alexander), Jewel (Jessica Jones),  Bloodaxe, Corvus Glaive, Rescue, Shang-Chi, X-23, Wolfsbane, Kid Gladiator, Wind Dancer.

Cyber Burn

Question: Some of your Hero Files have the Hero File, the M25 File, the PY File, and then they have a ".hero.bak". a ".hero.bak2", and a ".hero.bak3". What are these extra Files for?

Sorry Jim, I know I should know this, but I am going blank right now.  :doh:

Jimaras8

CB i guess apart from the main hero file, the py is for the custom ai i have created and the baks are because sometimes i rerun the files in the Centre for some attributes to work. So i guess you only need the main file and the py if it's indeed the ΑΙ file i am suspecting. Ι know i should have grabed the hero files only but i guess i was lazy  :P

spydermann93

The .bak's are useless. You can just get rid of them.

You will need the .m25ai files (and the .py files for loading the customizations that Jim uses), though.

Jimaras8

Sidenote guys, amny of the hfs use meshe with modified kfs. If you find in EZHero a melee animation thaty doesn't appear in the mesh you have on-game even if it's the same, e-mail me immediately and i will send you the tweaked one.

Jimaras8

V11 will up in a few hours featuring many characters that i haven been working or reworked in the past months. As always if you are not finding some melee animations that appear on the hero file pm me and i will send you the modified mesh immediately.

New additions: Longshot, Sauron, Aaron Stack, Magma (two forms), Monica Rambeau (two forms), Rocket Racer, Elixir, Mirage, Karma, Hawkguy (Fraction run), Mandroid, Squirrel Girl, Squirrel, Vision 2.0.

Cyber Burn

Rocket Racer... :thumbup:

Just a suggestion though Jim, If you're setting up Custom Keyframes for these Hero Files, it might help to just upload them to your Yahoo Group. Just create "Read_Me" type Files to give Credit to the original creators, but otherwise, this would make it more tempting for people to want to download your Hero Files.

Jimaras8

Good suggestion CB. So i will just upload the kfs.nifs right? Nothing else needed? Of course i am going to give credits to the creators, there was never going to be any other way :D. Your idea is much more practical than mine, i  will get to it.

Cyber Burn

I would say to put the KF File in a Zip File titled with the Character's name, just because, at least for me, it's easier to keep the Zip Files organized than it is a bunch of KF Files.