Previous topic - Next topic

Which Thor is the most definitive?

Thor 1/Avengers 1 Design
2 (18.2%)
Avengers 1 (Casual Version)
3 (27.3%)
Thor 2/Age of Ultron Design
3 (27.3%)
Thor 2/Age of Ultron Design (Sleeveless Variant)
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Tomato

So this one should be a bit simpler than the others, if only because Thor's basic look hasn't really changed that much from film to film. Because of that, I am splitting some of the variants off as well.

Spoiler

I should note that there are some minor differences between the costumes from the Thor movies and the Avengers ones, but the differences are so slight I doubt most people would notice them.

BentonGrey

They're all pretty excellent, but all are missing a helmet. ;)  Honestly, I think I like the Avengers I costume best, but they all do look quite good.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

I went with Thor 2/Age of Ultron Design but they all look very very similar to me.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Avengers 2 Version with sleeves. Definitely the most balanced version.

Tomato

Quote from: BentonGrey on June 08, 2015, 06:21:56 PM
They're all pretty excellent, but all are missing a helmet. ;)  Honestly, I think I like the Avengers I costume best, but they all do look quite good.

Funny you should say that... I DID consider splitting off the version from Thor 1 with the helmet, especially since that's the one that's on my figure shelf (and it is the version that will remain there until we get another helmeted version of Thor) but it was only in like two scenes.

As for me, I ultimately enjoyed the Thor/Avengers 1 look more personally. To be fair, they're all quite good, I just didn't care for the slight bronze cast the the Age of Ultron look had (something Hasbro exaggerated for the ML figure, much to my annoyance), but I've never been fond of the gold Thor costumes from the comics either, so.

bat1987

Thor/Avengers 1 look for me as well. I really do wish he had the helmet more often though, at least in battle.