News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Help choose the next Windblown skope I skin

Started by Podmark, April 06, 2015, 07:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would you like me to skin next? (pick 3)

Dryad
Dust
Gentle
Goldballs
Icarus
Karai
Match
Onyxx
Rockslide
Rubbermaid
Sunspot
Tag
Vulture
Wallflower
Wind Dancer
Wither
Wolf Cub

Podmark

Hey guys,
Haven't been skinning nearly as much as I wanted lately, but I'm nearing the finish line with my (massive) X-23 set. So the question is "what next?"
While there's lots of characters I want to do, for now I want to concentrate on the many skopes Windblown has sent my way for skinning (plus Vulture because he's been sitting on my hard drive for a long time). For this poll I'm allowing 3 votes per user, so pick the top 3 you'd like to see get done next. This isn't a contest or anything, I just want to know which characters people are most interested in and that will affect what I choose to skin next. I know many of you are probably unfamiliar with most of these characters but you can use whatever reasons you want ("he looks cool", "I can use that skope", "I think he's popular", "She looks simple Pod can probably skin her quickly", "I'll just randomly pick these 3!").

Thank you for your help.
Below is a list of the candidates with links to WB's skope previews, bios for each character, and a picture for reference.
(WB remind me if I'm missing anyone)

Dryad (1 skin)
Skope Preview

Dust (4 skins)
Skope Preview

Gentle (1 skin)
Skope Preview

Goldballs (3 skins)
Skope Preview

Icarus (2 skins)
Skope Preview

Karai (1 skin)

Match (3 skins)
Skope Preview

Onyxx (1 skin)
Skope Preview

Rockslide (8 skins)
Skope Preview

Rubbermaid (1 skin)
Skope Preview

Sunspot (1 skin)
Skope Preview

Tag (1 skin)
Skope Preview

Vulture (2 skins)

Wallflower (1 skin)
Skope Preview

Wind Dancer (reskin only)
Skope Preview

Wither (3 skins)
Skope Preview

Wolf Cub (2 skins)
Skope Preview
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Oops, I didn't see this thread before. My choices would be:

- Wind Dancer because it would be just a small adjustment to your last skin (and she is a favorite of mine).
- Rockslide and Dust because they're the only left to complete the NXM team.*

Spoiler
Or... Wallflower and Tag if you're tired of doing characters with many skins after X-23.

QuoteHaven't been skinning nearly as much as I wanted lately, but I'm nearing the finish line with my (massive) X-23 set. So the question is "what next?"

Yay! :D

Cyber Burn

While I don't know most of the Characters listed, I went with the following 3:

1.) Goldballs: The name is amusing, but the FX are fantastic.

2.) Sunspot: I'm a sucker for the old school New Mutants.

3.) Vulture: There can never be enough Spider-Man Villains.

SickAlice

Goldballs. I was actually surprised when I didn't see him on your site. That one seemed like a given for you. I'm working right now on a Karai mesh, two of them actually, one teen and one adult sized that will have costume components to match every media she's ever been in. When I get it done if you'd like to skin it give me a heads up.

Podmark

Quote from: SickAlice on April 11, 2015, 09:02:49 PM
Goldballs. I was actually surprised when I didn't see him on your site. That one seemed like a given for you. I'm working right now on a Karai mesh, two of them actually, one teen and one adult sized that will have costume components to match every media she's ever been in. When I get it done if you'd like to skin it give me a heads up.

I've had the Goldballs skope for months. Just was busy with other characters.

I have a big IDW Foot Clan set planned, but I just keep putting it off. I had Shredder done, but I want to redo him, it wasn't my best work. Karai is half done. WB put together a great skope for her, it has bow and dual sword animations. If he's cool with it you should check it out, might help with what you're working. I'd definitely be interested in skinning it!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Even better if you two are that far along I'll drop mine. That frees me up to do something else. I have some nice hair for her though. Check either Jia on the X-Men page or there's Jia hair on the Sue Storm nif. I'm doing a list of TMNT related stuff as well. We should compare notes and see if we can lessen each others load.

Podmark

Quote from: SickAlice on April 12, 2015, 09:20:59 PM
Even better if you two are that far along I'll drop mine. That frees me up to do something else. I have some nice hair for her though. Check either Jia on the X-Men page or there's Jia hair on the Sue Storm nif. I'm doing a list of TMNT related stuff as well. We should compare notes and see if we can lessen each others load.

I'll send you a pm.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jimaras8

I vote Goldballs and Wind Dancer. Not really familiar with any of those, just blown away (pun intented) by WB's fx. Guys does any one of you have Style's Shield Pack? I am looking for his Dum Dum Dugan skope and can't seem to find it. I would appreciate it if anyone sent it in jmjimvas08@gmail.com

Podmark

So X-23 is finished, release will be soon.

Based on the results of the poll and the relative ease to complete I'll be doing Wind Dancer next.
After that will be Karai. The exchange above with SA led to a team up so I'll be handling that next.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

After some deliberation, I've decided on Rockslide, Sunspot, and the Vulture.

I think that Rockslide just looks cool, and I'd love to see another skin for Sunspot and skins of the other Vultures.

I was going to go for Karai instead of the Vultures, but since you moved her to the top, I figured that I'd vote for Vulture.

Onyxx, Rubbermaid, and Wind Dancer are all very close seconds, with Gentle and Dust taking third.

Amazo Version 2.2

match, onyx, and rockslide. they just look really cool, and i would love to see them in game.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.